Search found 11 matches

Search found 11 matches • Page 1 of 1
09.01.2011 04:42
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 11
Views: 8012

Re: Claustrophobia Jump to post
I feel like I might feel this way if my game wasn't glitched. My dungeons are all EXTREMELY bright, it's very annoying.
In addition, my distant land is glitched, so if I turn it on, what would normally be seen at a distance, as a nondescript layer of ground, appears right next to me. So this means ...
09.01.2011 04:36
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 23
Views: 10994

Re: I just noticed something odd Jump to post
In Nehrim, the usage of the word fatigue is changed to endurance, as it makes more sense. However, this can cause confusion because endurance has the potential to mean 2 different things now. Basically, if you see an item with a bonus to "endurance" either equip it and check whether the attribute or ...
09.01.2011 04:33
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 7
Views: 9417

Re: So I found MY MARKED LOCATION Jump to post
Is there a basic, non-set location for the mark return spell? Because I don't even have such a spell.
And I fell in through a trapdoor down the stairs from the exit that requires a key, perhaps a script malfunctioned and worked when it should not have?
09.01.2011 04:21
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 7
Views: 9417

So I found MY MARKED LOCATION Jump to post
Up in the... erothen? I believe is the name of the mountain range. I was walking around, climbing mountains, and couldn't get up one, which i figured i should be able to since I have a nice high acrobatics skill, so I used tcl to float right up, then turned it off. After some more climbing, I found ...
10.12.2010 23:59
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 12
Views: 6336

Re: Very bright dungeons and nights Jump to post
Deleting the ini didn't help me... Is my only option now to reinstall?
22.11.2010 21:08
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 12
Views: 6336

Re: Very bright dungeons and nights Jump to post
Delete the oblivion ini, or the nehrim ini? Because I feel like deleting the oblivion one wouldn't do anything at this point...
22.11.2010 02:06
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 12
Views: 6336

Re: Very bright dungeons and nights Jump to post
Only operation optimization. I had nothing else installed besides the 1.2 patch.
22.11.2010 01:19
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 12
Views: 6336

Re: Very bright dungeons and nights Jump to post
Could someone please help me? This breaks immersion terribly
18.11.2010 22:41
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 12
Views: 6336

Re: Very bright dungeons and nights Jump to post
I don't think anything's wrong with my monitor, because in regular oblivion when I use darker dungeons / nights, everything DOES get extremely dark.
Also, in Starcraft II, I had to turn up the gamma significantly to be able to see the terrain through fog, so there's another thing where it's dark on ...
18.11.2010 00:21
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 12
Views: 6336

Very bright dungeons and nights Jump to post
It seems like the dungeons and nights in Nehrim are even BRIGHTER than in default oblivion to me.
I feel like there must be something wrong, but even when I turn the gamma down to 0, I still see perfectly fine in a mine with no light sources. I also see no affect produced from torches at all. Am I ...
17.11.2010 01:57
Forum: Support
Replies: 1
Views: 955

Random... meshes I think? sheets of color blocking view Jump to post
I've been playing this for a couple of hours, and the only problem I've had (besides one random CTD on loading out of the mine), is that there are these sort of sheets that go randomly across the world. I can go right through them, but they block my vision. It's extremely annoying and immersion ...
Search found 11 matches • Page 1 of 1