Search found 14 matches

Search found 14 matches • Page 1 of 1
06.02.2017 15:38
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 4
Views: 3275

Re: "Rampant greed" quest Jump to post
Nicolas Samuel wrote:
It got cut - sadly. :(
Oh, sorry to hear that. If you don't plan on including it later, can we get some insight, what this quest was about? I like Enderal stories.
19.01.2017 01:17
Forum: Discussion
Replies: 4
Views: 3275

"Rampant greed" quest Jump to post
What happened to the quest "Rampant Greed" from this video?
Is this quest "replaced", NPCs put somewhere else, or is it deleted from the game?
16.12.2016 20:55
Forum: News
Replies: 31
Views: 293347

Re: [Announcement] Enderal: Forgotten Stories (DLC) Jump to post
Man, I was excited for Enderal as much as for Witcher 3 , and I wasn't disappointed one bit. But DLC... well, this sounds like a dream, really.
18.10.2016 17:17
Forum: Support
Replies: 12
Views: 12969

Re: No EXP fo killing enemies Jump to post
Tilliboy wrote:
Could you attach your Skyrim.ini? I want to take a look into it.
18.10.2016 00:12
Forum: Support
Replies: 12
Views: 12969

Re: No EXP fo killing enemies Jump to post
I don't have the earliest saves, but this problem started long ago (the earliest save I have now - 37 hours of playing - also have this problem), even before quest with Living Temple. I just noticed that Lost Ones in Hearthland doesn't give exp, but at first I thought that absence of exp is part of ...
17.10.2016 22:33
Forum: Support
Replies: 12
Views: 12969

Re: No EXP fo killing enemies Jump to post
Tilliboy wrote:
Did a weird message box appeared like "corrupted global variables" or "needed exp is zero" etc.?

Please attach your savegame. I'll look into it.
No, nothing like that appeared. And I attached my save (.ess and .skse file).
17.10.2016 02:39
Forum: Support
Replies: 12
Views: 12969

Re: No EXP fo killing enemies Jump to post
see if you have the "better horses mod", i've removed mine and this solved the problem.

No, I don't have horses mod, but this is my mod list:

+Jaxonz Named Save
+Enderal Fast Travel
+Wildcat v212 - No DLC
+Shadow Scale set
+Bandolier - Bags and Pouches v1dot2
+TwisterBow
+Quick Light
+Armor ...
17.10.2016 02:36
Forum: Support
Replies: 12
Views: 12969

Re: No EXP fo killing enemies Jump to post
Sorry to hear that since PlayerEP & PlayerEPdisplay are globals. : /

Tilliboy or one of the moderators might ask you to upload savegames *.esp + *.skse as a zipfile.

Default path: Documents > My Games > Skyrim > Saves

In the meantime, have you tried PlaceAtMe via console?

1.) Make a savegame ...
15.10.2016 18:16
Forum: Support
Replies: 12
Views: 12969

No EXP fo killing enemies Jump to post
I'm level 36 now, class "Well-traveled One", but I have trouble leveling up further, because I rarely get exp for killing enemies. When I discover new location, craft something etc, notification appears as usual, but when I kill something/someone there is nothing. Just in case, I checked hero screen ...
02.10.2016 00:35
Replies: 0
Views: 1737

Enderal visuals in Skyrim Jump to post
I spent over 100 hours playing Enderal, and noticed one thing: There is much more high res textures, vegetation, cool lightning and other fancy stuff here then in Skyrim, but FPS in Enderal is very stable compared to my modded Skyrim. In Enderal FPS is about 40 (sometimes goes to 60), but when I try ...
04.09.2016 09:33
Forum: Support
Replies: 3
Views: 1177

Re: Hero screen problem Jump to post
Tilliboy wrote:
The game is optimized for 16:9 resolutions. We can't support any other resolutions, sorry.
(for higher resolutions we can highly recommend FLawlessWidescreen)
Ok, thank you.
23.08.2016 21:56
Forum: Support
Replies: 4
Views: 2063

Re: CTD around Riverville Jump to post
Man, I don't know about CTDs, but I can help you about SKSE message. I installed this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?, and in Skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins, in file "CrashFixPlugin.ini", under "Patch", set "UseOSAllocators" to 1, and message disappeared.
20.08.2016 12:41
Forum: Support
Replies: 3
Views: 1177

Hero screen problem Jump to post
Hi everyone! I have problem with my Hero Screen. It's, somehow, "too big" (see picture). Is there any way to fix this? Image
20.08.2016 12:38
Forum: Support
Replies: 1
Views: 618

Bug with sidequest [solved] Jump to post
Hi everyone! There is problem with quest "Find Mark Blessedblood!" (I'm not sure I wrote name correctly, but I hope you know what quest is this). In first stage of quest, in his farm hideout, note is stuck beneath ground, I only managed to retrieve it with "tcl" console command but, well, that's not ...
Search found 14 matches • Page 1 of 1