SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - keymapping

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=9930

Page 1 of 1
keymapping - by Kaincypher
Posted: 16.08.2016 02:19
I'm left handed, and use the numpad for most of the movement commands. Unfortunately, I can't keymap any of the Numpad keys, and receive a message saying they're "reserved" when I try. Can you recommend a mod or update to fix this?
Re: keymapping - by stuemper
Posted: 17.08.2016 12:08
Moved to modifications.

Uh. The Numpad is hardcoded. Maybe someone of the Moddingscene knows a mod / program to fix this.
kedavix - by kedavix
Posted: 29.08.2016 03:13
Perhaps, “More Hotkeys Please” will you accomplish what you want to do. You can find uploaded on the Skyrim Nexus.
Re: keymapping - by Androktone
Posted: 29.08.2016 08:52
Kaincypher wrote:
I'm left handed, and use the numpad for most of the movement commands. Unfortunately, I can't keymap any of the Numpad keys, and receive a message saying they're "reserved" when I try. Can you recommend a mod or update to fix this?
You can either remap keys manually by editing:

\Data\Interface\controls\pc\controlmap.txt

or by using a program called Skyrim Key Helper.
Re: keymapping - by Pananacakes
Posted: 05.09.2016 00:03
This is probably what you want: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited