SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Werewolves and Vampires

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=9917

Page 1 of 1
Werewolves and Vampires - by DreadedL1GHT
Posted: 15.08.2016 23:25
Are there any playable mythical creatures in this mod? Like Werewolves and Vampires (Specifically Werewolves)? I can't find any information on that anywhere.
Re: Werewolves and Vampires - by badgesareus
Posted: 16.08.2016 01:07
No, just 4 different human classes.
Re: Werewolves and Vampires - by DreadedL1GHT
Posted: 16.08.2016 01:19
badgesareus wrote:
No, just 4 different human classes.
Ah, then I take it there are no NPC werewolves either? Which would make Nature of the Beast II and Moonlight tales incompatible.
Right?
Re: Werewolves and Vampires - by badgesareus
Posted: 16.08.2016 01:34
There may be NPC creatures of that type, I haven't finished the game and there are some very strange things in Enderal. But not playable, if you mean becoming one, as far as I know.
Re: Werewolves and Vampires - by Glycerin
Posted: 16.08.2016 02:28
There are no werewolves or vampires in Enderal, not even NPCs with these 'diseases'. They are not part of lore at all, so even if you managed to get a mod working, it would make the story a little bit strange, to say the least.
Re: Werewolves and Vampires - by DreadedL1GHT
Posted: 16.08.2016 03:55
Glycerin wrote:
There are no werewolves or vampires in Enderal, not even NPCs with these 'diseases'. They are not part of lore at all, so even if you managed to get a mod working, it would make the story a little bit strange, to say the least.
Ah, okay. Thanks
Re: Werewolves and Vampires - by Darcw0lf
Posted: 16.08.2016 06:30
I added moonlight tales and was able to play as a werewolf just fine :D
Re: Werewolves and Vampires - by DreadedL1GHT
Posted: 16.08.2016 12:07
Darcw0lf wrote:
I added moonlight tales and was able to play as a werewolf just fine :D
O.o did you use the MCM menu to be infected?
Re: Werewolves and Vampires - by TheMaper
Posted: 01.09.2016 06:58
Actually, there is a werewolf npc. He is how you start the quest chain "Myths and Legends". I don't remember where I found him, but I believe it was in the dark forest.
Re: Werewolves and Vampires - by Glycerin
Posted: 01.09.2016 14:46
TheMaper wrote:
Actually, there is a werewolf npc. He is how you start the quest chain "Myths and Legends". I don't remember where I found him, but I believe it was in the dark forest.
There are other ways to start the quest,too, like finding one of the 5 Myths and Legends books.
I didn't even realize that guy could turn into a werewolf, I killed him before he got a chance to change. I read the book again and it seems like he really is supposed to be a werewolf. But I still don't think you can play as werewolf yourself in Enderal without any mods.
Re: Werewolves and Vampires - by Oozaru85
Posted: 27.10.2016 18:51
I tried to install moonlight tales but I was not able to play as a werewolf. I got stuck while transforming. I got that ugly glitch which I also had when I first wanted to transform in skyrim... where you get stuck during transformation and you're that half human half werewolf thingy. I don't know if it's another mod causing this or if moonlight tales is simply incompatible with Enderal. it was another mod causing this in skyrim though. I'm not using this mod anymore though. I'd really love to play as a werewolf in Enderal.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited