SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Stuck on first quest [solved]

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=9830

Page 1 of 1
Stuck on first quest [solved] - by Darcw0lf
Posted: 14.08.2016 23:04
Not sure if I'm bugged or just blind, but on the first quest when you wash up on the island, I find the cave, and it looks like I need a key or something to open up the door, no clue what I'm looking for. I wandered around the island for an hour and found nothing, can anyone help?
Re: Stuck on first quest - by Cornelius68
Posted: 14.08.2016 23:10
There is key, near skeleton with Apprentice book :wink:
Re: Stuck on first quest - by Darcw0lf
Posted: 14.08.2016 23:38
In the cave or outside?
Re: Stuck on first quest - by badgesareus
Posted: 14.08.2016 23:46
in the cave
Re: Stuck on first quest - by Seppl
Posted: 14.08.2016 23:48
Hi,

In the cave
[+]
Runenschluessel.jpg
Re: Stuck on first quest - by Darcw0lf
Posted: 15.08.2016 00:25
ok, I'm bugged then, cause that is definitely not there, thanks for the picture.
Re: Stuck on first quest - by arvisrend
Posted: 15.08.2016 00:56
darcw0lf, please upload your savegame here or on the bugtracker ( http://sureai.net:9898/projects/ERB/issues/ ). Thanks!
Re: Stuck on first quest - by stever717
Posted: 16.08.2016 08:30
I have got to say that the gem (key) is very very hard to see,I just keeped moving the mouse around till it spotted it.
Re: Stuck on first quest - by Synthoras
Posted: 16.08.2016 15:07
stever717 wrote:
I have got to say that the gem (key) is very very hard to see,I just keeped moving the mouse around till it spotted it.
No really .I#ts very easy to see.
Re: Stuck on first quest - by arvisrend
Posted: 16.08.2016 15:11
There'll be two keys in this room, for all of you that loses their first key to glitches in the physics engine. (But if the key is glitching, you might be having other physics problems anyway -- make sure to limit your FPS below 60 or at least below 100, or else you'll fall through elevators and have all other kinds of fun.)
Re: Stuck on first quest - by Bandit5
Posted: 17.08.2016 06:58
I can't find the second key I made a post about it.
Re: Stuck on first quest - by arvisrend
Posted: 17.08.2016 14:37
Sorry, I was talking about my own changes, which will be in the next patch. Right now there is only one key.
Re: Stuck on first quest - by Fish Tale Ale
Posted: 24.08.2016 06:41
I agree with the others, it's terribly difficult to see a key, especially because the skeleton pieces start moving around after you pick up the book. If I didn't check these forums, I would have never known to look for it.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited