SureAI
Forums covering SureAI game titles.
https://forum.sureai.net/
Topic title - Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is?
https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=9783
Page
1
of
2
Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by Masqurade99
Posted: 14.08.2016 11:09
I mean, seriously. If anyone else has some nice screenshots, please, share them!
Re: Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by Ðaimoz
Posted: 14.08.2016 13:24
Some of mine here
Re: Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by JoeCapricorn
Posted: 14.08.2016 14:51
I'm downloading now... so excited! ^_^
Re: Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by badgesareus
Posted: 19.08.2016 21:06
Crazy vegetation.
Re: Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by Skotnikov
Posted: 20.08.2016 15:57
This game is... Amazing!
Re: Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by Skotnikov
Posted: 20.08.2016 16:01
Some more
Re: Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by fefejooj
Posted: 21.08.2016 04:25
This one I took blew my mind, it's so beautiful. This mod deserves a MOTY, it has one of the best level designs I've seen in a game
Re: Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by Jemolk
Posted: 21.08.2016 10:19
Found this gem while making a round for the Wiki.
Re: Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by pcoutin
Posted: 25.08.2016 04:54
Looks so much better than Skyrim imo... Skyrim always looked somewhat.. grey. Dull. No color.
Re: Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by Ksentaro
Posted: 25.08.2016 13:36
Absolutely agree - Enderal really beautifully done! I was like disabling crosshair on every step)
Re: Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by fefejooj
Posted: 26.08.2016 00:44
I found Johnny Klebitz
Re: Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by Skotnikov
Posted: 04.09.2016 21:07
some more. with skge at this time
Re: Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by Skotnikov
Posted: 04.09.2016 21:16
Simply beautiful (not my screenshots, this game
)
Re: Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by Skotnikov
Posted: 09.09.2016 00:55
I just finished Enderal. And... I have no words to explain, how good it is.
Thank you, SureAI, you're one of the most greaters developers for me now)
Re: Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by Coffee_Grinds
Posted: 09.09.2016 18:12
More here at
https://www.facebook.com/CoffeeGrindsGaming/photos
Lots of Love
Re: Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by Ukuboy
Posted: 10.09.2016 11:51
The Undercity is definitely my favorite place to hangout.
Re: Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by ninjamelody
Posted: 15.09.2016 07:07
Some pictures I forgot to turn off the crosshairs lol
The resolution is set to medium for me, my PC isn't that powerful.
Re: Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by ninjamelody
Posted: 15.09.2016 07:32
Two more
Re: Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by yatol
Posted: 18.09.2016 19:06
some screens
http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2016/09/ ... 462461.jpg
http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2016/09/ ... 693060.jpg
http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2016/09/ ... 386734.jpg
http://nsa38.casimages.com/img/2016/09/ ... 345827.jpg
http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2016/09/ ... 586409.jpg
http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2016/09/ ... 633760.jpg
http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2016/09/ ... 736592.jpg
Re: Can we just appreciate how beautiful Enderal is? - by TheKharjo
Posted: 19.09.2016 06:48
Found this unmarked location... god this would make a nice player home
https://postimage.org/
All times are
UTC+02:00
Page
1
of
2
Powered by
phpBB
® Forum Software © phpBB Limited