https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=9473
this can happen when the English voice actor speaks more slowly
Hazzmat wrote:Wish they would have just released the subbed version
Xagul wrote:Clever guy, huh? Who do you think should have worked on that when every person available is working on the release and bugfixing? Creating a subbed version would have been a waste of time prior to the release of the EV.Hazzmat wrote:Wish they would have just released the subbed version
Hazzmat wrote:How exactly would it be a waste of time? It wasn't a waste of time for Nehrim people weren't bothered by it.Xagul wrote:Clever guy, huh? Who do you think should have worked on that when every person available is working on the release and bugfixing? Creating a subbed version would have been a waste of time prior to the release of the EV.Hazzmat wrote:Wish they would have just released the subbed version
DirtyD wrote:Does english subtitles mod exists? Boi I can't wait to play it, I liked Nehrim so much.
Principe Alessandro wrote:Well I always thought that the English voice acting was only going to prolong the release and put even more work hours to the developers.
I praise the commitment of the modders but at the same time I really dislike those players that supported the english voice acting version of Enderal, couldn't they just accept to play with a German voice acting and English subbed version like the good old Nehrim?
Mufunka wrote:Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the English subs for Nehrim release quite a bit later than the original release?
I found Nehrim shortly after it was done with the final patch so I'm not sure. Just a bit more patience and we'll be able to experience this how they intended.