SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Heartland & Farmers Coast

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=7034

Page 1 of 1
Heartland & Farmers Coast - by SureBOT
Posted: 26.03.2015 19:54
Greetings,

Have a look at our Heartland & Farmers Coast landscapes for Enderal!
Re: Heartland & Farmers Coast - by badgesareus
Posted: 27.03.2015 18:54
Fantastic! Where can I get a visa to visit there? :D
You've paid tremendous attention to detail in the scenery, it looks so realistic. I'm sure you have paid the same attention to the plot & quests & I look forward to Enderal with even more excitement each time you tease me a bit!
Re: Heartland & Farmers Coast - by Foacir
Posted: 28.03.2015 18:01
This is epic as the very devil. I think I got a boner near the end.
Re: Heartland & Farmers Coast - by JorgasElite
Posted: 30.03.2015 02:35
The Farmer's Coast looks great! Everything looks amazing, I especially like the special buildings and locations! Keep up the good work!
Re: Heartland & Farmers Coast - by Kiloton_phreak
Posted: 25.04.2015 06:23
Absolutely beautiful!!!
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited