SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Interview with SureAi, the second

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=6693

Page 1 of 1
Interview with SureAi, the second - by Redanxela
Posted: 29.12.2013 13:57
Hi guys,

my name is Alex and maybe you remember from the German Enderal interview in fall 2012. To make it quick, i got a secound interview with the amazing guys of SureAi! I' ll talk to Johannes (Lord Dagon) and Nico (Nicolas Samuel) on 2014/01/07 about Enderal in general, and skills and attributes in specific. I am aware, that there was a teaser and a devblog about that topic, but I want to dig deeper. There is still much unknown, and this interview is going to change that. Basically, ask and tell me anything you want to hear in the interview, I am doing my best to integrate all of your suggestions :)

By the way, the interview will be German, but you get English subtitles of course! Furthermore there will be a written summary and perhabs some new screenshots, if I am able to convince SureAI.

There is an idea for a secound main topic, but SureAI hasn't confirmed yet, if they will give much information about it. I'am talking about the capitol of Enderal. We know nothing about it. So, ask me anything you want to know, but please consider they might not talk about it.

In the German forum is the same topic, too.
Re: Interview with SureAi, the second - by Hazzmat
Posted: 29.12.2013 14:17
Thanks for doing this, looking forward to it.

questions you can ask:
- how big will the capital of enderal be? bigger than erothin?
- Will settlements be more lively compared to other games? (oblivion, skyrim and nehrim)
- will your skills still increase when you use them or can you only increase them when you visit a trainer?
Re: Interview with SureAi, the second - by badgesareus
Posted: 30.12.2013 05:48
(1)Will the land be wide open or will there be some areas that are blocked until the main quest progresses to a certain point (such as South Realm in Nehrim was, generally speaking).
(2) Any news on method(s) of quick travel?
(3) Will the NPCs have intelligent general remarks that recognize the player's achievements? For example, in Skyrim, you can become the Arch-Mage and some wizard will keep telling you to consider joining the Mage's College.
Re: Interview with SureAi, the second - by Redanxela
Posted: 03.01.2014 11:48
Hazzmat and badgesareus, thank you for your questions. They'll find their way into the interview.

If YOU have any further questions, ask them right away! The interview is thuesday, as a result I am planning to complete my list of questions till sunday.
Re: Interview with SureAi, the second - by Hoxyd
Posted: 04.01.2014 11:48
Here some more questions by Bigpather12
1.I loved nehrim but alout of the environment and monsters and weapons were reused from oblivion. Are you going to be having alout more unique environments and monsters in Enderal or will you still be having alout of skyrim content?

1.1Adding on to that will you be using monsters from different dlc's of skyrim or will you make them yourself?

2.Will you improving the sound effects for the weapons since in skyrim they didn't sound beefy enough?

3.Is everything in endureal created by yourself or have you used mods from other madder's for things such as the interface?

4.Are you planning to have a different start screen menu for endureal?

5.I have heard thjat endureal will be having player desions does that mean will you be having branching paths or different endings?

6.are you planning to go on steam green light to release it on steam? since it will give you more popularity?

7.WIll you be improving the interface since skyrinm's interface was pretty terrible in my option.

8.Alout of players disliked the quest markers in skyrim because it ruined some of the sense of immersion will you be having quest markers in Enderal?
Re: Interview with SureAi, the second - by abrahamortelius
Posted: 04.01.2014 17:16
I got some questions...
1: Can you buy a house or have a castle (like in skyrim or baldur's gate)
2: Will the game have romance? (yeah, i think is a silly question but still, i would like a anwer :wink: )
Re: Interview with SureAi, the second - by rtf54
Posted: 04.01.2014 21:13
I have a question:

Will we hear music from Lukas Deuschel or Simon W. Autenrieth? (Composers of the Nehrim soundtrack)
Re: Interview with SureAi, the second - by MadHatter
Posted: 05.01.2014 20:25
Hi rtf54!

Simon W. Autenrieth is an active composer on Enderal. You can listen to some of his works here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQxdxTxjEe8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGIWFuwNBdI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELAevS8LQaQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J00JW8NkEbc

Greets,

MadHatter
Re: Interview with SureAi, the second - by Redanxela
Posted: 15.01.2014 22:55
Re: Interview with SureAi, the second - by Hazzmat
Posted: 16.01.2014 02:18
Whoah look at that length. I'm going to enjoy this... thnaks Redanxela93!
Re: Interview with SureAi, the second - by badgesareus
Posted: 17.01.2014 01:25
In the interview, I was curious about the "special launcher" that was mentioned. At present, I must play Skyrim through Steam. Will I be able to launch Enderal without using Steam?
Re: Interview with SureAi, the second - by khalkists
Posted: 19.01.2014 01:41
More than likely not. Steam may have to be up and running. If it is anything like nehrim was, the game will have its own launcher, mod list, and a bunch of links, info, news, updates, etc.

Actually, im not even sure if steam would be needed. Skyrim can be bought on a disc, and run without steam if I am correct, but if steam is required, it would probably be for authentication reasons.
Re: Interview with SureAi, the second - by greenlight
Posted: 19.01.2014 18:44
Skyrim requires Steam, even the disc version :(
I'm also a little curious how they will manage to run a total conversion, optionally without removing/overwriting Skyrim. But I'm not exactly aware of the restrictions and options developers have with Steam. It would be nice if Valve (or Bethesda) have some options to allow total conversions like Enderal to be a bit more independent from their main game (still requiring it, but maybe with a seperate entry in Steam). But I honestly doubt they will care about these things.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited