SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Animation bug

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=6413

Page 1 of 1
Animation bug - by AlKHall
Posted: 03.03.2013 14:37
The old Oblivion animation bug (http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/813915 ... tsobjects/) has begun to affect my game.

Also, I have noticed items disappearing from my safe chest.

Is there a fix?

Thank you
Re: Animation bug - by Holomay
Posted: 03.03.2013 17:52
Hi AlKHall,

have a look at this thread: http://www.sureai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=6360

You'll find the attachment "OBSAF.zip" in my reply. Just follow the instructions in the readme to fix your saves (remember to make backups).

As for the safe chest problem: It might also be fixed by OBSAF - but do you use any mods?
Re: Animation bug - by AlKHall
Posted: 03.03.2013 19:24
@Holomay,

Thanks, that fixed the animation bug, but not the safe chest issue.


I use no mods, so I wonder why items disappear from my chest?
Re: Animation bug - by AlKHall
Posted: 04.03.2013 23:36
It appears, although i have not conclusively proved it yet, that the disappearing items happen after a CTD, lockup, or other interruption of the normal gameplay.

Why only certain Items; e.g. gold, silver and thorium ingots, disappear while other items that may have been placed in the chest after the disappearing items do not is really rather perplexing. Also, I have noticed I might accidentally place something into my chest from my inventory, immediately go to retrieve it, and it is not there.

This has recently caused me dozens of hours of lost gameplay and saves, else I lose the items.
Re: Animation bug - by badgesareus
Posted: 05.03.2013 06:30
Also, I have noticed I might accidentally place something into my chest from my inventory, immediately go to retrieve it, and it is not there.
I have had that happen to me, so I save right before I place items in my chest. Also, sometimes when they disappear I save, exit and restart the game, and they appear in the chest.
Re: Animation bug - by AlKHall
Posted: 07.03.2013 01:16
badgesareus wrote:
Also, I have noticed I might accidentally place something into my chest from my inventory, immediately go to retrieve it, and it is not there.
I have had that happen to me, so I save right before I place items in my chest. Also, sometimes when they disappear I save, exit and restart the game, and they appear in the chest.
I tried that, but it does not appear to work.

In fact, after applying the fix recommended by Holomay, any save results in the ingots disappearing from my chest.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited