SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Cemetery In Erothin

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=5587

Page 1 of 1
Cemetery In Erothin - by Oldbobby
Posted: 16.10.2011 06:55
Been looking for an hour, and I sure can't find it.
Re: Cemetery In Erothin - by arvisrend
Posted: 16.10.2011 07:05
It's in the part of Erothin that is called "merchants' quarter" in the German version. It is an extra worldspace, with huge gates to the rest of Erothin.
Re: Cemetery In Erothin - by Oldbobby
Posted: 16.10.2011 08:49
arvisrend wrote:
It's in the part of Erothin that is called "merchants' quarter" in the German version. It is an extra worldspace, with huge gates to the rest of Erothin.
Searching other forums I have been told that it is next to a bank, next to a crypt, up a grassy hill, near the smithy, in the harbor, and in the upper quarter. I have covered, now for two hours, every square centimeter of Erothin, and I have not seen the least marker for the cemetery or the slightest indication that I might be near the place. I really need a specific indicator.
Re: Cemetery In Erothin - by Garnet
Posted: 16.10.2011 11:38
It is in the district called Harbor where you enter through a huge load door near the Bank. Is not marked, but is in the entrance to the "Erothin Crypt" from Harbor.
More details here:
http://nehrim.wikia.com/wiki/The_Candid ... City_Guard
Attention - huge spoilers.
Map of Erothin:
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... in_Map.jpg
Happy Sunday!
Re: Cemetery In Erothin - by Oldbobby
Posted: 16.10.2011 22:18
Found it! Mucho Thanks.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited