SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Can't Level Up

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=5088

Page 1 of 1
Can't Level Up - by Ansalem
Posted: 03.06.2011 12:09
When I go to level up, I can pick my attributes just fine, but when I click OK the game freezes. Every time.

Help? :cry:
Re: Can't Level Up - by Roland Deschain
Posted: 03.06.2011 13:29
Did you wait for the game to unfreeze again after clicking on leveup?
It can take quite some time!

There were reports from player waiting for up to a minute or so till the game applies the changes made.
Re: Can't Level Up - by Ansalem
Posted: 03.06.2011 15:04
Hmm. Yes, that does work. Odd.

Thanks! :D
Re: Can't Level Up - by arvisrend
Posted: 03.06.2011 16:43
Install the latest patch and generate the INI file using the launcher. This should remove the levelup lag.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited