SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Teleport spells won't work.

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=4500

Page 1 of 1
Teleport spells won't work. - by sunsaor
Posted: 23.01.2011 00:02
The teleport spells will not work. I have attempted to fix this problem with obse (oblivion script extender) but with no success. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to review this program bug.
Re: Teleport spells won't work. - by arvisrend
Posted: 23.01.2011 01:12
sunsaor wrote:
The teleport spells will not work. I have attempted to fix this problem with obse (oblivion script extender) but with no success. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to review this program bug.
Do you have godmode active? Does "set TeleportDisabled to 0" help?
Re: Teleport spells won't work. - by sunsaor
Posted: 23.01.2011 03:37
Ah. It was from using tgm (godmode). Thank you.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited