SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Main Quest: The Leader Retuns

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=4340

Page 1 of 1
Main Quest: The Leader Retuns - by blatob
Posted: 04.01.2011 00:14
After finding the Soul Fleyer and teleporting us to the monastery, Arantheal killed several soldiers on the bridge leading to the monastery. Few of them were left, so I killed them. Afterwards he just continues to run around, away from monastery and into the rocks in the stables area. This basicaly brakes the main quest, since the drawbridge stays rased and I can't get Arantheal to Calisto. I have reloaded several times with the same result. I wonder if someone had the same problem and if there is some solution to it.
Re: Main Quest: The Leader Retuns - by Arjento
Posted: 04.01.2011 00:37
I have the same problem only that Arantheal runs to the drawbridge but it doesn't lower.

I've tried tcl'ing to the other side and opening it but that doesn't work.

Is there a way to open the drawbridge via console or even if I tcl to the other side I can "teleport Arantheal to me?
Re: Main Quest: The Leader Retuns - by Daniel
Posted: 04.01.2011 12:26
Try going to the drawbridge before Arantheal, for me it just lowered when I got near it, perhaps its a bug? Seems odd that both of you have that problem. @Arjento, if you open nehrim in the cs you can find Arantheal's ID and use the player.placeatme command to tp him to you. I'm NOT SURE whether it works though, if you have to create a new Arantheal npc you might want to find the remove npc command as well to not get 2 arantheal's in game, which would be quite weird. :)
Re: Main Quest: The Leader Retuns - by arvisrend
Posted: 04.01.2011 14:56
Can I have your savegames for analyzing?
Normally I would suspect that some of the chancellor's troops are not dead yet, but this has mostly already been fixed in one of the patches.
Re: Main Quest: The Leader Retuns - by blatob
Posted: 04.01.2011 20:58
Arjento, I think it should work, because I had similar problem with New Vegas. There was a command to "teleport" NPC to the player, and that game is based on Oblivion engine.
Daniel, I have tried to run in front of him, but the drawbridge didn't lower.
arvisrend, I would be more than happy to send you my savegame, just tell me how. By the way, I thought that I found the solution. There was one soldier left, on the rocks behind us (when we got teleported) so I didn't see him. I killed him, but that didn't change anything. I used "tcl" command to scout around to see if there were more soldiers stuck , but I didn't found any. There may be more of them, on the road or somewhere else and that could be the reason why the script didn't work. I've had several similar situations, where enemies, running toward me, changed their path and wondered into woods, getting stuck somewhere or killed by animals.
Re: Main Quest: The Leader Retuns - by arvisrend
Posted: 05.01.2011 03:48
Reply to this post, and while you are replying, click the "Dateianhang hochladen" tab under the submit button. This shoudl allow you to attach something.
Re: Main Quest: The Leader Retuns - by blatob
Posted: 05.01.2011 12:18
arvisrend I send you my savegame. It was made after teleporting to monastery and before the fight with soldiers.
Re: Main Quest: The Leader Retuns - by arvisrend
Posted: 05.01.2011 15:34
Thanks. It seems you have tried to break the siege on your own? Because one of the soldiers is running against a rock way behind the stables, and there is one more missing. I am going to relocate them by script.
Re: Main Quest: The Leader Retuns - by arvisrend
Posted: 05.01.2011 15:51
This patch should be of help. But you need a save from the Soul Flayer Temple, before the teleport to the Monatery.
Re: Main Quest: The Leader Retuns - by blatob
Posted: 05.01.2011 17:48
Thank you, arvisrend. I've teleported to the monastery once during the siege, but after seeing enemies I have reloaded earlier save.
By the way, .esp file should go to the Nehrim installation folder?
Re: Main Quest: The Leader Retuns - by arvisrend
Posted: 05.01.2011 18:15
They should go into the Data folder, i. e. where the nehrim.esm is.
Re: Main Quest: The Leader Retuns - by himmelslicht
Posted: 05.01.2011 19:18
It goes to Nehrim\Data. Same folder where the NehrimData.esp is.
Re: Main Quest: The Leader Retuns - by blatob
Posted: 05.01.2011 23:26
Thank you. I used older save, before Soul Fleyer temple and this time everything went as it should had. Drawbridge lowerd when we killed all the soldiers.
Re: Main Quest: The Leader Retuns - by vkozyrev
Posted: 17.01.2011 07:02
First, I love the game!
But it seems like I have the bridge issue as well. I will attach my save game (right before I was teleported to the monastery) - would you mind to take a look and advice on what do I need to do to continue the main quest?
I also tried the you gave the other person in this thread but I was unsuccessful.
I also attached the quicksave when the bridge does not go down...
Re: Main Quest: The Leader Retuns - by arvisrend
Posted: 17.01.2011 23:30
Try this:

prid 1d86f7
kill

If it doesn't help:

player.moveto 1d86f7
(do this twice if once doesn't work)

and then tcl out of the Monastery.

I have no idea how this happens, but this is not the first time an NPC "disappears" this way, and the only possible reason lies in the engine. There is no script or AI that would make this NPC run into the Monastery (particularly when there is no way to there).
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited