SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Level up?

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=4192

Page 1 of 2
Level up? - by Maldred
Posted: 14.12.2010 08:49
Hey, I've been playing Nehrim for about 4-5 hours now, I've got over 4000 experience points, and I've yet to level up. Still level 1.

Is something wrong, or is that just how it is? I can't find anything within the journal or character pages giving me any option to level up, so I'm just curious as to what's going on.

Thanks!
Re: Level up? - by himmelslicht
Posted: 14.12.2010 10:09
You got to level up manually from your journey book in your inventory.
Re: Level up? - by Maldred
Posted: 14.12.2010 17:41
I know, I've read that in my searches, but there are no options to do so. Nothing in my journal - nothing in any of the interface that I can find that will allow me to level up.
Re: Level up? - by Halb-elf
Posted: 14.12.2010 17:43
sure?
the option would be to find the at top of the joural
Re: Level up? - by Maldred
Posted: 14.12.2010 18:11
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

I took some screenshots to show my journal interface. Can't find anything. I found something called 'diary' in my inventory, clicked it and said I can't use it right now, so that's not it either.
Re: Level up? - by Godart32
Posted: 14.12.2010 18:23
The journal in your Inventory the one with a BIG RED ARROW.
Re: Level up? - by Halb-elf
Posted: 14.12.2010 18:29
Yes it is in your inventury :)
it is a brown book with an red tag on it
Re: Level up? - by Maldred
Posted: 14.12.2010 18:31
Here's my inventory. No big red arrow in sight. Either I'm colour blind, really stupid or? Hah, well I could be any of those things...

Image
Re: Level up? - by Maldred
Posted: 14.12.2010 18:32
So I guess that means I don't have the option to level up yet... which is strange. After 5 hours and 4000+ exp I thought I would have...
Re: Level up? - by Halb-elf
Posted: 14.12.2010 18:35
hadn“t you leveld up at an other time?
Re: Level up? - by Maldred
Posted: 14.12.2010 18:35
No, I'm still level 1.
Re: Level up? - by Halb-elf
Posted: 14.12.2010 18:38
thats the daybook:
I have marked it in your sceen
Re: Level up? - by Maldred
Posted: 14.12.2010 18:41
Yeah, I know that now, at least I've figured that out! haha. Thanks for the help. But I still don't know if my game is glitching out or not, as when I press it, it says I can't use it yet. I've run out of things to do in the level 1-7 areas and I'm still level 1, 5 hours, 4000+ EP, etc..
Re: Level up? - by Halb-elf
Posted: 14.12.2010 18:45
I think it is a matter of of the support team then normal you get the first level up at the black ?Troll?
in the start dungeon

sorry for my bad english
Problem with level-up - by Maldred
Posted: 14.12.2010 18:47
Hey guys, I've already asked about this in the discussion forum and I was referred to here. I've been playing for about 5 hours, have over 4000+ exp and I've yet to level up, or get the option to. When I click on my diary it says I can't use it yet. I'm already at Sanctum. Here's the other thread for reference.

http://www.sureai.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 582#p36582

Thanks!
Re: Level up? - by Maldred
Posted: 14.12.2010 18:53
Thanks again for the help. I've posted in the support forum so hopefully they can figure it out. I didn't notice any bad English :)
Re: Problem with level-up - by Maldred
Posted: 14.12.2010 19:18
Also, one other thing of note - in the first dungeon, using the four torches didn't kill the black troll. I had to enable god mode to kill him. So the game may be glitching out in more ways than one.
Re: Level up? - by himmelslicht
Posted: 14.12.2010 19:19
Thanks for the hint, ill just move this thread there.
Merged the threads as well.
Re: Problem with level-up - by Halb-elf
Posted: 14.12.2010 19:19
ohh that is a big bug!
had you the latest patch on your nehrim?
Re: Level up? - by Maldred
Posted: 14.12.2010 19:27
I didn't have the latest patch when I killed the troll, but I do now.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 2
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited