SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - So... where is the childhood treasure?

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=4137

Page 1 of 1
So... where is the childhood treasure? - by PrinceofKilts
Posted: 07.12.2010 00:15
While I am almost ten hours into the game, I searched that little island for treasure and could not find anything... I plan on going back there one day, is there somewhere I haven't looked? :)
Re: So... where is the childhood treasure? - by TheHawk
Posted: 07.12.2010 00:37
Hi.
[+]
Their is a tree with mushrooms (forgot real name) around it, click on tree, find dagger.
Re: So... where is the childhood treasure? - by PrinceofKilts
Posted: 07.12.2010 05:48
I've clicked it and around the area, still can't find it :(...
Re: So... where is the childhood treasure? - by TheHawk
Posted: 07.12.2010 20:04
Hi.
Re: So... where is the childhood treasure? - by TheHawk
Posted: 07.12.2010 20:07
Hi.

Hope talking about same thing. The island/treasure mentioned in "painted picture" from Abbey?
If yes, then
[+]
When you hover cursor on tree it has "hollow tree stump" as a label. First time I played picked it up on way to Abbey accidentally. Think its called Stonefield dagger
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited