SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Can't get past load screen. FIXED

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=3732

Page 1 of 1
Can't get past load screen. FIXED - by bando14
Posted: 19.10.2010 05:15
Having a bit of an issue with starting a new game.

When I start a new game, it gets to the end of loading. Then it just crashes

Only have the Nehrim related files active. Running the Game of the Year edition on Steam.

Any ideas of what could be wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind. After uninstalling everything and reinstalling it very carefully I managed to get it to work. Somewhere I just messed up.
Re: Can't get past load screen. - by Chasm
Posted: 19.10.2010 14:41
Reread the Readme.txt and check if you did the things that apply to Steam.
That is much faster than going through each point here.
Re: Can't get past load screen. - by bando14
Posted: 19.10.2010 16:14
As far as I can tell everything has been done right. I've also reinstalled a few times.

I've gone through the help section of the readme as well. Tried each one.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited