SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Wanted quest dwarf [spoilers]

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=3561

Page 1 of 1
Wanted quest dwarf [spoilers] - by Swennet
Posted: 07.10.2010 22:31
So I just did the Wanted quest thing and did the final mission (I'm not sure but I read somewhere that the dwarf was the last one). Well as you might know the dwarf killed himself when messing with gunpower. Now I don't know what to do next. I can't get back (for all I know) and the only way I can get out of the tower is noclipping from the top of the tower.

Someone please tell me what to do next.
Re: Wanted quest dwarf [spoilers] - by arvisrend
Posted: 07.10.2010 23:06
Can't you jump down?
Re: Wanted quest dwarf [spoilers] - by Swennet
Posted: 08.10.2010 00:20
arvisrend wrote:
Can't you jump down?
Jump down from where? I think I'll die if I jump from the tower.
Re: Wanted quest dwarf [spoilers] - by arvisrend
Posted: 08.10.2010 02:44
If you jump down in the right direction, the jump should be just ca. 3 storys. I don't think this is deadly, at least not until 1.0.8.0. We have increased fall damage on 1.0.8.1 on request by players; this might be a problem now. Well, try it; if you die, report it as a bug.
Re: Wanted quest dwarf [spoilers] - by crpgnut
Posted: 08.10.2010 04:59
I wondered why I couldn't jump down mountains anymore! It's okay, I can still use tcl to get back down.
Re: Wanted quest dwarf [spoilers] - by Swennet
Posted: 08.10.2010 10:11
I used tcl to get down but jumping worked too. Although I think it's rather unpratical.
Re: Wanted quest dwarf [spoilers] - by Chasm
Posted: 08.10.2010 14:14
You can also teleport somewhere else to get down from the tower, same as with Zerolibion.

IIRC a teleport rune is part if the loot in this wanted quest, it certainly is in Zerolibion.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited