SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Dark Forest slowdowns

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=3527

Page 1 of 1
Dark Forest slowdowns - by crpgnut
Posted: 05.10.2010 19:55
Okay, I've had good framerates throughout the game until I get to the dark forest which is full of glowing items, even moving glowing items. The moving glowing item really effects the lag and framerate of the game. Are there settings I can change when I'm in that area, because it makes the game quite lurch-y.
Re: Dark Forest slowdowns - by arvisrend
Posted: 05.10.2010 20:00
Moving glowing item? Which one?
We know of this bug, and it's detailed in the readme how to avoid it: "tll" in the console when you enter the Dark Forest, and "tll" again when you leave. (Or toggle Distant Land manually.)
Re: Dark Forest slowdowns - by crpgnut
Posted: 05.10.2010 22:30
It's a g-g-gh-ghost my friend. A moving, glowing item/person. His horse Spooky glows too :D
Re: Dark Forest slowdowns - by arvisrend
Posted: 06.10.2010 03:15
Removing him alone doesn't help.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited