SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Two questions

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=3430

Page 1 of 1
Two questions - by EbonKnight
Posted: 30.09.2010 06:09
Hey guys,

So I finally decided to do two quests I've been ignoring for a while and now I'm stuck on both! The first being Darius treasure hunt..
[+]
After finding the crypt I cannot seem to find anything IN the crypt. There was a lich and a spirit but that's about it as far as I can tell. What am I supposed to find in there excatly?

Second one is to do with the quest Traces..
[+]
After I've found the note in the aeterna merchant's house (btw, this mod really is pretty brutal, nasty stuff there) I cannot seem to work out HOW to get to the mine.. map logic dictates you go behind the tirin abbey and keep going up, but physics/gravity logic says that is impossible.. so which way do you use to get there, anyway?
Thanks in advance :)
Re: Two questions - by Donkerman
Posted: 30.09.2010 07:52
[+]
1. If you're talking about the first crypt, you need to get 3 more keystones, and a note to advance the quest. Its in a large chamber in the lower level.

2. Its a bit of a drag getting there. I had to circle around all the way to the south and west, until you get to an old fort (dungeon). Then went into the mountain as high as I could and go east to that bit of road close to the mine. Keep your eyes peeled.
Re: Two questions - by Aerian
Posted: 30.09.2010 14:08
Actually I think he means the Gilad crypt, in which case all I can advise you is look around carefully for hidden.... switches?
if you can't find it, click the spoiler :D
[+]
the statue in the room with the lich, look carefully at it's hands
Re: Two questions - by EbonKnight
Posted: 30.09.2010 15:59
Yeah, Giliad crypt. Thanks guys, that was great :D I'm glad I'm not just downright daft, getting to that mine in Traces IS hard, heh.
Re: Two questions - by elkston
Posted: 30.09.2010 20:35
EbonKnight,

Could you tell me where to start this quest, "Traces"? I am looking for more side quests to do.
Re: Two questions - by Aerian
Posted: 01.10.2010 02:55
go to the courthouse in erothin, and talk to the guy there. I'd advise you to have some cash handy though.
Re: Two questions - by EbonKnight
Posted: 01.10.2010 03:21
Yup, it starts, similarly to the Oblivion quest when you buy your own place in Erothin :)
Re: Two questions - by Menhwyrd
Posted: 24.10.2010 00:32
Aerian wrote:
Actually I think he means the Gilad crypt, in which case all I can advise you is look around carefully for hidden.... switches?
if you can't find it, click the spoiler :D
[+]
the statue in the room with the lich, look carefully at it's hands
I have the same problem but can't find anything on the hands. I've tried to look at them from all different angles but still seem to find nothing. What and where am I exactly supposed to search for??
Re: Two questions - by junovalkyrie
Posted: 24.10.2010 09:28
[+]
There's a lever in the middle of the statue's chest.
It took me a while to find that one, too. Kept checking and double-checking behind every coffin, all over the walls, etc.
Re: Two questions - by Menhwyrd
Posted: 24.10.2010 21:17
No wonder I found nothing since there really wasn't anything to find. Had to reinstall Nehrim and after that the switch was where it's supposed to. Some strange bug... Thanks for your help though, think I wouldn't have considered reinstalling without it.
Re: Two questions - by LadySunami
Posted: 25.10.2010 01:35
Aerian wrote:
Actually I think he means the Gilad crypt, in which case all I can advise you is look around carefully for hidden.... switches?
if you can't find it, click the spoiler :D
[+]
the statue in the room with the lich, look carefully at it's hands
I was stuck on this quest as well. I actually found the switch and activated it, but nothing seemed to happen.
I remember searching around the crypt some more but I think all I found was a note in German I couldn't read.
What should have happened that I missed?

I've moved on to other quests now, but I'd like to finish this one at some point.
Re: Two questions - by junovalkyrie
Posted: 25.10.2010 09:30
[+]
Part of the wall (behind the statue when you're facing the front, IIRC) should open. If this didn't happen, and you're sure you didn't accidentally hit the switch twice, you can use the "tcl" command in the console to walk through the wall.
Re: Two questions - by LadySunami
Posted: 25.10.2010 22:03
junovalkyrie wrote:
[+]
Part of the wall (behind the statue when you're facing the front, IIRC) should open. If this didn't happen, and you're sure you didn't accidentally hit the switch twice, you can use the "tcl" command in the console to walk through the wall.
[+]
I actually ended up fixing the problem myself.
When I went back to the crypt again I noticed that particular wall looked suspicious. Sure enough, when I used the TCL command I found a room on the other side.
Now I feel bad making you go through the effort of answering me. Still, the advice will help others when they search, so thank you!
It was also confusing that it was called Gruft von Gilad or something like that. I was looking for "Gilad Crypt" and I couldn't find it at first!
Fortunately I knew it was probably near the chapel and my roommate knew enough German to verify.
Re: Two questions - by arvisrend
Posted: 26.10.2010 10:16
LadySunami wrote:
junovalkyrie wrote:
[+]
Part of the wall (behind the statue when you're facing the front, IIRC) should open. If this didn't happen, and you're sure you didn't accidentally hit the switch twice, you can use the "tcl" command in the console to walk through the wall.
[+]
I actually ended up fixing the problem myself.
When I went back to the crypt again I noticed that particular wall looked suspicious. Sure enough, when I used the TCL command I found a room on the other side.
Now I feel bad making you go through the effort of answering me. Still, the advice will help others when they search, so thank you!
It was also confusing that it was called Gruft von Gilad or something like that. I was looking for "Gilad Crypt" and I couldn't find it at first!
Fortunately I knew it was probably near the chapel and my roommate knew enough German to verify.
Thanks, I'm fixing it.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited