SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Black Screen Error

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=3362

Page 1 of 1
Black Screen Error - by Caleb
Posted: 27.09.2010 01:38
So I am getting the error where my screen goes black.

I can see the menu when I press tab but I cannot get the gamescreen back until I restart.

Any advice?

The game seems to be running fine with the setting I have when considering FPS. It's just this black screen happens and I have to restart.
Re: Black Screen Error - by arvisrend
Posted: 27.09.2010 13:10
In what locations do you have this bug?
What happens if you
- disable HDR,
- disable Interior Shadows?
Re: Black Screen Error - by Caleb
Posted: 27.09.2010 16:29
Well I messed around with my setting a bunch last night and something worked!

So now it's working without the black screen thing.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited