SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Bounty quest bug

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=3310

Page 1 of 1
Bounty quest bug - by bextra
Posted: 25.09.2010 04:06
Did the bounty quest up to Death Fairy, then went to Erothin and clicked on the billboard at the Court House but recieved no quest. Now when I click on the board it says I must solve the first bounty.
Re: Bounty quest bug - by Helol
Posted: 25.09.2010 10:01
Re-Evaluated : I have also got this bug.. i think its because there is not more bounties after the death fairy . yet the board still has the option to collect another one.

To be identified by Sure-Ai Team
Re: Bounty quest bug - by arvisrend
Posted: 25.09.2010 12:24
We know it. The sixth quest has not been translated properly. Will be fixed in 1.0.8.
Re: Bounty quest bug - by Steve
Posted: 02.10.2010 12:21
Hi,

Have installed the patch :) thanks.
Now when I click on a wanted poster nothign happens at all.
I completed the 'Death Fairy' quest and recieved the reward money before installing the patch.
Is there a console command I can enter to trigger the next quest?
Re: Bounty quest bug - by momo
Posted: 02.10.2010 12:33
Seems like this quest won't update if you have already accepted the sixth bounty before the patch...
Console helps thou - setstage nqwanted01 25 - and all's good :D
Re: Bounty quest bug - by Steve
Posted: 02.10.2010 14:45
Thank-you :)
Re: Bounty quest bug - by Swennet
Posted: 03.10.2010 16:24
momo wrote:
Seems like this quest won't update if you have already accepted the sixth bounty before the patch...
Console helps thou - setstage nqwanted01 25 - and all's good :D
I tried this and it doesn't work. What do I do?
Re: Bounty quest bug - by TheHawk
Posted: 03.10.2010 22:36
Swennet wrote:
momo wrote:
Seems like this quest won't update if you have already accepted the sixth bounty before the patch...
Console helps thou - setstage nqwanted01 25 - and all's good :D
I tried this and it doesn't work. What do I do?
Managed to get it to work, but in this order.

1 - Find billboar.
2 - Click on wanted poster (nothing happens)
3 - Do not move. Enter setstage nqwanted01 25 , wait a couple of seconds. New bounty quest should then get added.
Re: Bounty quest bug - by Swennet
Posted: 04.10.2010 00:41
TheHawk wrote:
Swennet wrote:
momo wrote:
Seems like this quest won't update if you have already accepted the sixth bounty before the patch...
Console helps thou - setstage nqwanted01 25 - and all's good :D
I tried this and it doesn't work. What do I do?
Managed to get it to work, but in this order.

1 - Find billboar.
2 - Click on wanted poster (nothing happens)
3 - Do not move. Enter setstage nqwanted01 25 , wait a couple of seconds. New bounty quest should then get added.
I'll try this, thanks!
Re: Bounty quest bug - by Droluk
Posted: 06.10.2010 23:05
I'm having the same problem as the original poster. I also tried entering the console code but nothing happened. I typed <tilda>, code, <tilda> and other permutations. Are other people having success with this code? What precisely is the correct way to enter it?
Thanks for any help!
Re: Bounty quest bug - by arvisrend
Posted: 06.10.2010 23:48
Have you forgotten the "enter" key?
Re: Bounty quest bug - by Droluk
Posted: 07.10.2010 01:23
Thanks for your quick reply!
However, I'm quite dense in matters like these, so please forgive my ignorance.
When do I use the enter key? If I use it after the code, it simply skips a line. If I close the console with the tilda key, then use enter, I shoot an arrow at the billboard. So obviously, I'm doing something wrong. What should I do?
Thanks again!
Re: Bounty quest bug - by DexterKong
Posted: 16.03.2011 05:13
I need to do a bit of thread necromancy here.
I'm posting in this thread and not any of the other numerous Death Fairy threads, because this one has all the console commands I have been trying to use. So far I have tried all the commands listed here, and none of them are working. Like many other people, I killed Death Fairy and attempted to turn in her head before I downloaded the latest patch. Now, running my game on the latest patch, I am still getting the "You must fulfill your first bounty" message each time I click the bounty board, and entering in the commands posted in this thread isn't helping things. I have read in some older threads that the later bounty missions are not translated yet, is that true? Can anyone confirm a working console command for fixing this bug? I am rally enjoying this game so far, and am hopeful that this will not break this character for me.
Re: Bounty quest bug - by DexterKong
Posted: 22.03.2011 18:50
I hate to be the type of person that bumps threads, but does anyone have an answer for this? I am stuck after turning in the bounty of Death Fairy, and am unable to obtain the next bounty. I've tried the console commands listed here but they aren't working.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited