SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Escape ! Quest Help {Spoiler!!!}

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=3051

Page 1 of 1
Escape ! Quest Help {Spoiler!!!} - by Multech
Posted: 16.09.2010 17:12
So. I've got out of jail and and I have reached Gahbet (that's not the name, but it's the city that Melvin has instructed me to go to.) Now, the gates won't open and I can't seem to find the mountain passage to the left of the city that Melvin was on about. Where do I go now?
Re: Escape ! Quest Help {Spoiler!!!} - by arvisrend
Posted: 16.09.2010 17:41
Don't you get a questmarker or at least a mapmarker?
Re: Escape ! Quest Help {Spoiler!!!} - by Eolath
Posted: 16.09.2010 18:25
You were instructed to go the mountain temple, which is the path directly south of the Northlands capital. It's also running south wards, through the wildnerness and eventually snowy mountains.

You should however, have some kind of map marker. or atleast the Mountain Temple already on your map.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited