SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...)

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=3042

Page 1 of 2
Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by Xantiss
Posted: 16.09.2010 10:51
Hi guys,

I Cant find graveyard (!!) in Erothin. I found Reman House and visited neighbour places but still I can't find this ugly graveyard...

Second - At this quest Im on 7 lvl - this is good? Or should I visit forest near Giliad and Tirin Abbey??
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by Chasm
Posted: 16.09.2010 11:23
The graveyard is in the harbor district of Erothin.
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by Xantiss
Posted: 16.09.2010 16:57
Uhmm Cant find harbor district.... Could anyone give a map/screen or something:P??
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by arvisrend
Posted: 16.09.2010 17:40
It's the small district (extra worldspace) enclosed by very high gates.
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by Xantiss
Posted: 16.09.2010 20:36
Uhmm ok i try to find those big gate - dont have any idea where they can be found...
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by Golden Thief
Posted: 16.09.2010 21:09
Here is a picture of the Market Plaza. Just a little left of center you see a guard on the catwalk and a man below him just past that guy are the gates.
NehrimScreen107.jpg
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by Mitro
Posted: 16.09.2010 21:29
The gate to the harbor is next to the bank which is located near to the smith and the other stores.
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by TheHawk
Posted: 17.09.2010 02:23
Lvl 7 should be fine for this. Don't think this is a spoiler, just a tip. Make sure your not carrying too much weight arround as you will be doing a bit of chasing.
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by DeltaCommando5
Posted: 17.09.2010 14:50
Hey, I can't even enter the city. The gates are closed even though they're suppose to open from 8am-8pm. Do I need to do something to open them?
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by Flavius
Posted: 17.09.2010 14:57
DeltaCommando5 wrote:
Hey, I can't even enter the city. The gates are closed even though they're suppose to open from 8am-8pm. Do I need to do something to open them?
Just wait until 8am
or go swimming instead of running over the brigde, righthanded the brigde.
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by Mitro
Posted: 17.09.2010 15:22
I think you just need to wait an hour. Then the gate should open (if it's 8 am - 8 pm).
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by wicher
Posted: 24.09.2010 21:13
I have a small problem too. :) I can't find his house...
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by TheHawk
Posted: 24.09.2010 21:26
DeltaCommando5 wrote:
Hey, I can't even enter the city. The gates are closed even though they're suppose to open from 8am-8pm. Do I need to do something to open them?
If they do not open, might be a bug in the game, try an earlier save game or open command prompt and type " tcl " no quotes, fly over gates. Remember to reopen prompt and type "tcl" again to turn collision back on.
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by TheHawk
Posted: 24.09.2010 21:28
wicher wrote:
I have a small problem too. :) I can't find his house...
Do not have my save games from then, but if I remeber right, if you have found Palace (guards outside tell you to go away), directly opposite Palace down a short pathway is his house.
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by wicher
Posted: 24.09.2010 22:30
TheHawk wrote:
Do not have my save games from then, but if I remeber right, if you have found Palace (guards outside tell you to go away), directly opposite Palace down a short pathway is his house.
Thanks. I figured it out. It's on the other side of the building where my house is located. Easy. :-)

Anyway - Erothin is astonishing... O_o
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by aratan
Posted: 25.09.2010 12:04
I waited for Reman at the graveyard... he came to me, turned around and walked away... since then i haven't seen him there... what should i do? :?
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by TheHawk
Posted: 25.09.2010 15:03
aratan wrote:
I waited for Reman at the graveyard... he came to me, turned around and walked away... since then i haven't seen him there... what should i do? :?
Look in spell book. You were given a spell to use at the point he goes to grave.
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by aratan
Posted: 25.09.2010 19:21
i know that... but i forgot to use it when i saw him the first time and as i said - i haven't seen him since then.
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by TheHawk
Posted: 25.09.2010 19:31
Do not know what to say apart from, do you have a save game from a little earlier? or Wait till same time next day.
Do not wait for him to finish at grave, zap with spell as he is facing it, then click him and take key.
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by Ellorien
Posted: 27.09.2010 01:06
Hi everyone,
I did not have problems with finding the graveyard or the house but I have no clue how to catch the thief. I think I tried everything except casting "Haste" (because I don't have the spell). I even tried to kill the guy inside that house but he just gets unconscious for a few sec. What am I doing wrong?
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 2
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited