SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Can't Seem To Level Up

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=3001

Page 1 of 1
Can't Seem To Level Up - by Inudiablo
Posted: 15.09.2010 00:19
Well I have been waiting for nehrim to be English since like august. So the day it came out I jumped on the opportunity, as I played I loved everything and then it said that I was able to level up by going into my journal so i went to it. I could find nothing to level up. I checked everytab and nothing. I checked the overall statistics and it said my level progress was level 1 and the exp was empty. any help?
Re: Can't Seem To Level Up - by arvisrend
Posted: 15.09.2010 00:23
The jounral is in your inventory, misc items.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited