SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Install nehrim with direct2drive

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=2966

Page 1 of 1
Install nehrim with direct2drive - by geemanga
Posted: 14.09.2010 04:33
Hello,

I purchased Oblivion via the direct2drive.com and am attempting to run Nehrim.
The installer completed without any errors and I am able to run plain Oblivion.
However when I go to launch Nehrim it gives me a "Please insert disc" error. I have no disc, as it was a digital download from direct2drive.

Is there a known solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance for any asssistance.
Re: Install nehrim with direct2drive - by Hollwie
Posted: 14.09.2010 04:41
This question has been asked already, just copy your Oblivion.exe from your Oblivion folder into your Nehrim folder :wink:
Re: Install nehrim with direct2drive - by red1
Posted: 17.09.2010 06:16
I did that, it didn't work.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited