SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Oblivion from Direct to Drive

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=2913

Page 1 of 1
Oblivion from Direct to Drive - by cadams
Posted: 13.09.2010 02:22
Hi guys!

Sorry if this was already covered here, I didn't see it.. I bought Oblivion thru direct to drive, so no CD. However your mod wants the cd in in order to play! Is there a work around for this?

Thanks so much!
Re: Oblivion from Direct to Drive - by Hollwie
Posted: 13.09.2010 06:56
I am not sure but maybe it will work if you Copy the Oblivion.exe from your Oblivion folder into your Nehrim folder :^)
Re: Oblivion from Direct to Drive - by Donkerman
Posted: 13.09.2010 07:49
That might help or try getting a no-dvd crack and copy into the Nehrim directory (not Oblivion).
Re: Oblivion from Direct to Drive - by royalty
Posted: 13.09.2010 15:34
I have this exact same problem, when you try to launch Nehrim it simply says no cd and will not start at all. Someone help us poor souls! DIrect2Drive!
Re: Oblivion from Direct to Drive - by Chasm
Posted: 13.09.2010 15:54
You are using D2D - not sure if there is any help for you. ;)
D2D versions are full of DRM, and this is causing your problems.

Did you try the installation instructions for Steam Users?
Re: Oblivion from Direct to Drive - by royalty
Posted: 13.09.2010 19:32
found a workaround.....download a no cd crack and put it right into the oblivion folder.....it allows nehrim to start.....now I have other problems though
Re: Oblivion from Direct to Drive - by cadams
Posted: 13.09.2010 21:36
Hi all!! Replacing the Oblivion.exe IN THE NEHRIM FOLDER with this http://search.spacetarget.com/games/pc_ ... ixed%20EXE did the trick!
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited