SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - I wish you could wield that spoon

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=11371

Page 1 of 1
I wish you could wield that spoon - by ikachan
Posted: 07.10.2016 08:42
The spoon in Constantine's office called "Killed by the spoon" is a reference to that youtube video "horribly slow murderer with the extremely inefficient weapon" but what's really disappointing is that you can't wield it. It would be hilariously awesome if you could run around enderal smacking people with a spoon.
Re: I wish you could wield that spoon - by Tamira
Posted: 07.10.2016 13:58
I just was in the mood and made a weapon out of this spoon for you:
Enderal Killerspoon.7z
(10.33 KiB) Downloaded 348 times
It replaces the original spoon in the Chronikum, and I added two more Killerspoons in the same room.
Don't get caught, because you have to steal it.

:dumb:
Re: I wish you could wield that spoon - by Glycerin
Posted: 08.10.2016 01:39
Murderous cutlery... wasn't there a Fork of Horripilation in Morrowind and Shivering Isles?
May Sheogorath bless you :P
Re: I wish you could wield that spoon - by ikachan
Posted: 08.10.2016 21:21
That's cool, thanks I'll try it out.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited