SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Hi! First Post

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=10102

Page 1 of 1
Hi! First Post - by Cassiopeia
Posted: 18.08.2016 09:36
Hello! I'm new, and I'm actually trying to post a bug to the Enderal forums, but despite having no URL code in my post it's telling me my first post can't contain URL code, so I'm here getting my first post out of the way!

Sorry, nothing important to say here but no intent to spam. Feel free to delete this, or to comment on it if you also just need to get your first post out of the way. Thanks for making great mods!
Re: Hi! First Post - by Xagul
Posted: 18.08.2016 11:17
Welcome to the community :)
If you want to report a bug, please use the bug tracker http://sureai.net:9898/secure/Dashboard.jspa
and not the forum.
Re: Hi! First Post - by Pixstrad
Posted: 25.08.2016 21:23
Hello, I am new here as well, I wanted to post a video to show a bug I am having in Enderal but the forum needs me to make a regular post first, so here it is. ;) Nice to be here and nice to meet all of you. Thank you to everyone involved in Enderal for a great mod. :)
Re: Hi! First Post - by Xagul
Posted: 25.08.2016 23:01
Pixstrad wrote:
Hello, I am new here as well, I wanted to post a video to show a bug I am having in Enderal but the forum needs me to make a regular post first, so here it is. ;) Nice to be here and nice to meet all of you. Thank you to everyone involved in Enderal for a great mod. :)
Hope you feel well welcomed around here :)
What puzzles me a little bit: Such a video should be posted at the bug tracker. You should be able to post there without a "first post".
Re: Hi! First Post - by savannah18
Posted: 28.03.2017 15:29
Hi. I am newbie here also.
Re: Hi! First Post - by Xagul
Posted: 28.03.2017 16:54
28.03.2017 15:29savannah18 wrote:
Hi. I am newbie here also.
Nice having you here. Hope you'll have a good time.
Re: Hi! First Post - by siddins
Posted: 15.05.2017 08:33
New here as well and having a good time!
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited