https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=10047
If the only means for skill leveling is reading /consuming books, .. the moment I can make the game run on my machine my first character will be a thief-merchant non-combat oriented one. After getting into a fairly safe town or city, it will never have anything to do with fighting until it raises its and its skills' level as much as possible by doing non-combat activities to make money which it will use to raise its combat skills through bought, found and stolen skill books. Easy peasy, skill leveling have't been so easy before.
badgesareus wrote:I don't know what the level cap is, but I've done all the side quests that are activated and the main quest, and reached level 85. I saw one post where a player said he did it all and was at level 101. Believe me, unless you want to spend a few months killing wildlife and bandits, and waiting for them to respawn so you can slowly level up, it isn't an issue.
Kralomax wrote:Just an fyi. I got stuck distributing Memory Points after pressing "z" and entering the area. Pressing "z" again did nothing so I had to load an earlier save game. Luckily it worked for me the second time. /Salute