SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Release

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=1267

Page 4 of 6
Re: Release - by Yevgeny
Posted: 11.06.2010 08:21
Well now I'm running into a problem. DX

I've tried to download the installer of the game and I've tried different sources, but every time I click on it to start installing I get a message saying that is corrupted.

If anyone can help me that would be deeply helpful.
Re: Release - by aratan
Posted: 11.06.2010 10:40
Are the expansions required to play Nehrim?
Re: Release - by arvisrend
Posted: 11.06.2010 10:47
aratan wrote:
Are the expansions required to play Nehrim?
No.

Yevgeny: Is the installer of the right size? Some people have problems with downloading large files; I would try a different browser in this case, or disabling the cache.
Re: Release - by JasonXtik
Posted: 11.06.2010 15:42
Well now that Nehrim is released how can the people start modding nehrim? Like building their own stuff there etc. And is it possible to make deadly reflexes work with nehrim?
Re: Release - by Pronam
Posted: 11.06.2010 17:37
Thank you for the translation (trailer)! I'll post a link in this post when I've put the subbed one up.

===
It didn't work out that well, but ah well :). Here is is: Link
Thanks for the translation! The article will be up soon. (tonight hopefully)
It would be great if the original vid could be downloaded like some earlier versions :). (the quality taken for youtube is horrible.)
Re: Release - by Yevgeny
Posted: 11.06.2010 20:30
Would turning my cache to 0 count as disabling?
Re: Release - by Yevgeny
Posted: 12.06.2010 01:15
Will Nehrim work with the Game of the Year version of Oblivion? D8
Re: Release - by arvisrend
Posted: 12.06.2010 01:40
Yevgeny wrote:
Will Nehrim work with the Game of the Year version of Oblivion? D8
Yes, but ONLY if you either install Shivering Isles from GoTY or install the Oblivion 1.2 patch. Because, as some user here told us, if you install only Oblivion from GoTY, you don't get the patched version. I myself don't have the GoTY pack so I can't really check this.
Re: Release - by Yevgeny
Posted: 12.06.2010 02:49
But the GoTY gives you both SI and NoTN, so I'm not sure why you need the 1.2 patch?
Re: Release - by arvisrend
Posted: 12.06.2010 03:06
Yevgeny wrote:
But the GoTY gives you both SI and NoTN, so I'm not sure why you need the 1.2 patch?
If you install SI, you don't need the 1.2 patch, but if you don't then you have to install the patch separately.
Re: Release - by Pronam
Posted: 12.06.2010 03:27
Something tells me it's not going to work with my steam version eh :) It gives an error upon load. I'll try on my laptop instead.
Re: Release - by Yevgeny
Posted: 12.06.2010 04:12
Well do I have to do that or is it fine to use the original oblivion which didn't have the expansions? Also I'm wondering if I need a physical copy of the oblivion game or can I just use the downloaded version?
Re: Release - by aratan
Posted: 12.06.2010 13:08
Yevgeny wrote:
Well do I have to do that or is it fine to use the original oblivion which didn't have the expansions? Also I'm wondering if I need a physical copy of the oblivion game or can I just use the downloaded version?
Well you SHOULD have the original version ;-)
Re: Release - by laxas
Posted: 12.06.2010 18:10
Hello,

I didn't really know where to put this so I'll ask it here.

I've downloaded the installer from two different sites now (including SureAI own server) and every time I want to run the installer it gives me an error saying the file is corrupted(!). I know this can happen sometimes, two times in a row? Anyhow, I currently downloading it for a third time, deleted the old ones and see what happens next...

It might be a problem on my end, but I thought I give you guys a heads up incase more people start getting this error too. Let's hope I can finally play this mod after four years of waiting!
Re: Release - by Hoxyd
Posted: 12.06.2010 18:36
The torrent seems to be the best choice at the moment. Maybe you should try it.

http://www.sureai.net/download/nehrim/N ... xe.torrent
Re: Release - by Yevgeny
Posted: 12.06.2010 19:35
Well Aratan didn't really answer my question. XD

So will the original work or not?
Re: Release - by laxas
Posted: 12.06.2010 20:11
I've tried the torrent version and it also seems corrupted. The only thing I downloaded was a '0_DE' file named NehrimInstall_1.0.0.0_DE. Problem is I can't seem to run it as it is a unknown file..

I've also tried another normal download version but again I get a corrupt error. I begin to think it's a problem on my end. How frustrating this is... finally the mod is out and I can't seem to play it :p
Re: Release - by laxas
Posted: 12.06.2010 23:33
Alright, update...

It seems that my computer has some problems when downloading the installer.. I´ve downloaded the file on my laptop and then copied it on my pc. Now the installer works, and the game is running now. Anyway, thx for trying to help. Now if you excuse me, I´m finally going to play this fantastic mod!
Re: Release - by JasonXtik
Posted: 13.06.2010 12:45
I have a problem. My computer crashes almost everytime i try to go inside a building.
Re: Release - by Geronimou
Posted: 13.06.2010 14:10
Yevgeny wrote:
Well Aratan didn't really answer my question. XD

So will the original work or not?
I'm not sure, but Nehrim (as said many times) is totally different game, it just uses the same game engine, so expansions aren't mandatory. Though, I'm not sure. But doesn't Fallout 3 use the same game engine with Oblivion and Nehrim? Would it be possible to play Nehrim if you have Fallout 3?
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 4 of 6
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited