https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=9795
EbonKnight wrote:Yeah, 4.5 is installed.. where would this log be, in the same directory? If that is the case, I am afraid there is no log.. I guess that makes sense since I think the launcher actually does not ever launch.. it does not crash or anything, just never gets to the stage where it is loaded..
BasqueGamer wrote: Versión de Framework: v4.0.30319
Tilliboy wrote:The LauncherLog is in: C:\program files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\EnderalLauncher\system\log\Launcher.logEbonKnight wrote:Yeah, 4.5 is installed.. where would this log be, in the same directory? If that is the case, I am afraid there is no log.. I guess that makes sense since I think the launcher actually does not ever launch.. it does not crash or anything, just never gets to the stage where it is loaded..
You have .NET Framework 4.0 installed. You need Version 4.5 (Windows Vista upward).BasqueGamer wrote: Versión de Framework: v4.0.30319
Tilliboy wrote:The LauncherLog is in: C:\program files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\EnderalLauncher\system\log\Launcher.logEbonKnight wrote:Yeah, 4.5 is installed.. where would this log be, in the same directory? If that is the case, I am afraid there is no log.. I guess that makes sense since I think the launcher actually does not ever launch.. it does not crash or anything, just never gets to the stage where it is loaded..
You have .NET Framework 4.0 installed. You need Version 4.5 (Windows Vista upward).BasqueGamer wrote: Versión de Framework: v4.0.30319
genjurro wrote:Hello,
I've met the same problem on Windows 8.1 and solved with the following procedure.
Sorry if I'm not accurate because I didn't take any screenshot, have a very limited memory, and owns a french Windows version.
- Firstly i've tried classic launch, double click on exe => nothing happens
- Then i tried launching it with admin rights by right click on .exe and by choosing "Launch as admin..." ==> a microsoft pop-up appears saying that exe. is blocked for security purpose because exe source is unknown (i don't remember which microsoft software is involved in this block mechanism)
- then i right click again on .exe => Propertiers and see a button just below the "Adavanced button" at the bottom of General Tab
- I click this button "Un-block"
- Then launch again .exe with admin rights by right-clicking => "Launch as admin..."
AND Tada it works !
I've installed successfully Endereal, made the update 1.1.02 through launcher and now i'm ready to play
Hope my feedback will help...
Good luck
BasqueGamer wrote:No "Un-block" button for me. I've been trying many things, even changing the installation directory for Skyrim. Nothing works. Not even the 64-bit launcher, and I can't figure what's wrong
BasqueGamer wrote:Mine is 8.1 and nope, still no un-block button