SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - ETA nehrim

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=2680

Page 3 of 4
Re: ETA nehrim - by crpgnut
Posted: 11.09.2010 16:14
Yep, I keep checking the site and hitting refresh on the browser.
Re: ETA nehrim - by Jov
Posted: 11.09.2010 22:29
Man... I wonder what they are working on.

The translation is obviously finished and spell checked... they must be compiling it or packaging the installer or something technical, you think?
Re: ETA nehrim - by vazquez595654
Posted: 11.09.2010 22:41
Probably something like that. Computers can be quite annoying, especially when you are trying to get something done quickly. Little mistakes you make that you don't catch can add hours/days to something that is relatively straight forward. A compiling error could delay this until next week.

I wonder if they will provide a change list.
Re: ETA nehrim - by Imperial Knight
Posted: 11.09.2010 23:48
Jov wrote:
Man... I wonder what they are working on.

The translation is obviously finished and spell checked... they must be compiling it or packaging the installer or something technical, you think?
Well they've been testing it for the last week or so, so they must be finishing that up and getting the installer polished, like you said.
Re: ETA nehrim - by crpgnut
Posted: 12.09.2010 00:28
I think I've about worn out my "refresh" key!
Re: ETA nehrim - by Jov
Posted: 12.09.2010 01:43
Hmm... well, it's 2 AM in Germany now, so here's fingers crossed that we get it sometime tomorrow... :/
Re: ETA nehrim - by crpgnut
Posted: 12.09.2010 03:29
I kinda figured it wouldn't be until tomorrow late. That will mean almost a week's delay for me before I can really spend some time with it. Oh well.
Re: ETA nehrim - by Donkerman
Posted: 12.09.2010 08:47
Maybe not this weekend then. Damn.
Re: ETA nehrim - by aratan
Posted: 12.09.2010 10:45
Donkerman wrote:
Maybe not this weekend then. Damn.

x2

:(
Re: ETA nehrim - by Eolath
Posted: 12.09.2010 11:33
Very likely that, if they say it will be released today, (Sunday, after all - last day of the weekend :-P) then it will be released today.

When was this estimate made? Last thursday/friday? I can't imagine it taking a week longer then.
Re: ETA nehrim - by Helol
Posted: 12.09.2010 12:29
They said the weekend. let them try for today..

Anyway.. Great game
Re: ETA nehrim - by aratan
Posted: 12.09.2010 13:26
now i don't believe it will be today :(
Re: ETA nehrim - by Helol
Posted: 12.09.2010 13:30
yeah . i think they might relz it later in the week. just to be Harsh :) and make us wait
Re: ETA nehrim - by Ickairiel
Posted: 12.09.2010 13:50
It's RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ETA nehrim - by Helol
Posted: 12.09.2010 13:54
AMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMMAMAMAM GOD GOD O GOD... I BELIEVE IT IS.... WE HAVE LIFTOFF!


ehmm.. Cough" told you they would... :)
Re: ETA nehrim - by brian0351
Posted: 12.09.2010 14:36
It friggin figures! I started the download off of http://www.sureai.net.

Then I cancelled it and went to a computer with a faster connection and now it's not letting me! Is anyone else being asked for a password?
Re: ETA nehrim - by Helol
Posted: 12.09.2010 14:41
The www.sureAi.de Is broken.. they are fixing it.. And the moddb Is getting admin checks.. so the only one working atm is the Torrent one.. and that will take years to Download .. since of dwnload speads
Re: ETA nehrim - by Ickairiel
Posted: 12.09.2010 14:57
Yes, while it is realsed. I can't even play it. Because tomorrow is school and it is going to take atleast a day to download!
Re: ETA nehrim - by Helol
Posted: 12.09.2010 15:14
2 of the 3 downloaders are ether broken or just getting admin checks.. this is really bad. since the last one will get many people to download on it.

Either Add more downloaders or Fix the ones you have :)
Re: ETA nehrim - by Donkerman
Posted: 12.09.2010 15:17
Well I'm trying the torrent so long. Got 1 seed and 125 leachers. :lol:
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 3 of 4
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited