SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=9795

Page 2 of 4
Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on - by kylt_lichnosti
Posted: 15.08.2016 11:25
I have tried to execute launcher on virtual machine. There is the same Windows 7 64 as on main machine. And there is no crash, just a message that Skyrim not installed.
Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on - by Blindsense
Posted: 15.08.2016 12:31
Here is the problem signatures

Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: enderal launcher.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.1.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 57affa81
Problem Signature 04: mscorlib
Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.17929
Problem Signature 06: 4ffa57ca
Problem Signature 07: 43c1
Problem Signature 08: 1b6
Problem Signature 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

I made a clean install. Uninstalled and reintsalled Net frame. Still launcher doesnt work.
Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on - by lunnar
Posted: 15.08.2016 13:05
Make sure you have steam installed.
Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on - by kylt_lichnosti
Posted: 15.08.2016 13:40
lunnar wrote:
Make sure you have steam installed.
I have not steam on other machine and i receive normal message. This is not why it crashes.
Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on - by stuemper
Posted: 15.08.2016 16:13
Thallanar wrote:
The launcher did not work at all on my computer. Just this error pops up, shown in the link I provided.
Since the launcher has not worked in any versions, I could not install through the launcher. It simply will not open.
I've never posted a log of anything before so if this is incomplete, please let me know. Here is the LauncherLog:
In your first post you said you installed and uninstalled many times? You are not supposed to unzip the installation file by yourself into the Skyrim directory.
Just dowload the launcher and put it your Skyrim directory. Run it. Follow these steps.
If an error apears give feedback and: Attach your LauncherLog again.

It could be that your anti virus / windows defender is blocking the execution.
Maybe try the 32bit Version. You need this version if you want to start it with Modmanager.
Enderal Launcher stop working - by Nagato110
Posted: 15.08.2016 16:29
Hello, i have a problem with Enderal Launcher, when i want to start it, he just stop working. "Enderal Luncher stop working" what should i do ?
Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on - by Clarel
Posted: 15.08.2016 19:35
it's telling me that my installation didn't go to where it should have. and can you link this video?
Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on - by Thallanar
Posted: 15.08.2016 23:09
Razien wrote:
do you have a clean install of skyrim? with no mods no files or saves in documents or tweaked inis?

enbs etc? im gonna do that first you also need the games files from the torrent prefered the things is as isaw in a video after

you open laucher you need to select the game files 7.8 gigs from torrent etc


does any got problem with clean install and firewall exeptions antivirus off and run as admin ? if yes it should be

the problem of the launcher

but as same video said you can put laucher anywhere in your drive it dont matter
I have no tried a clean install of Skyrim, yet. I'm going to try that when I have time today. Thanks for the advice.
Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on - by EbonKnight
Posted: 16.08.2016 00:32
So there is still no fix for those of us who simply cannot get any life out of the launcher at all? :/ Disabling AV, moving around the install of both Skyrim and the launcher/data file and every other thing suggested here thus far has not worked.. I'm really at wits' end..
Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on - by slowik1987
Posted: 16.08.2016 01:31
Ok guys i think i know what the problem is. You need to have Steam installed. When I unistalled steam for a moment because i had an idea the error Enderal has stopped working appeared. When I installed steam back it worked again so there you have it :)
Re: Enderal Launcher stop working - by stuemper
Posted: 16.08.2016 05:33
Run the launcher as administrator. Remove write protection in your Skyrim directory.
Please attach you LauncherLog:
C:\program files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\Skyrim\EnderalLauncher\system\log\launcher
Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on - by Thallanar
Posted: 16.08.2016 08:54
slowik1987 wrote:
Ok guys i think i know what the problem is. You need to have Steam installed. When I unistalled steam for a moment because i had an idea the error Enderal has stopped working appeared. When I installed steam back it worked again so there you have it :)
I did a complete uninstall and reinstall of Steam, and re-downloaded and installed both the Enderal installation files and Enderal Launcher file, put the Launcher in my Skyrim directory and it still crashes when loading. I have completely run out of options, not even the moderators know how to help. It seems Enderal is impossible to play for the unlucky few who cannot get it to work.
Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on - by kylt_lichnosti
Posted: 16.08.2016 12:42
slowik1987 wrote:
Ok guys i think i know what the problem is. You need to have Steam installed. When I unistalled steam for a moment because i had an idea the error Enderal has stopped working appeared. When I installed steam back it worked again so there you have it :)
Like i already wrote. I do not have Steam and Skyrim on other computer. And launcher do not crashes just shows a message that Skyrim not installed.
Maybe i will update the OS from 7 to 10 on the weekends. Worth to try.
Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on - by Razien
Posted: 16.08.2016 13:15
do you any of you got a clean install of skyrim withough any documents inis saves or whatever?
Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on - by EbonKnight
Posted: 16.08.2016 13:17
Dude, I think most people, myself included, installed Skyrim specifically to play Enderal, so yeah, most of us do, I imagine.
Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on - by Jokul
Posted: 16.08.2016 13:34
I had the same problem but just now fixed it myself.
To get the launcher running, you need to execute the .exe via cmd.
> run cmd as admin
> type in: cmd /K "folderLocation\Enderal Launcher.exe"
> mine looks like this cmd /K "I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Enderal Launcher.exe"

That should do it, worked for me at least
Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on - by EbonKnight
Posted: 16.08.2016 14:45
Well, that actually almost did something.. there was a little jerk of the screen and that windows 'loading' icon instead of the cursor, but no luck again. Well, gawd damn.. thanks anyway dude, maybe you're onto something :)
Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on - by stuemper
Posted: 16.08.2016 14:53
To run the launcher make sure you have .NET Framework 4.5 installed.
If it creates a LauncherLog it would be great if you could attach it.
Otherwise ou launcher programmer has to look into this problem.
Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on - by EbonKnight
Posted: 16.08.2016 15:13
Yeah, 4.5 is installed.. where would this log be, in the same directory? If that is the case, I am afraid there is no log.. I guess that makes sense since I think the launcher actually does not ever launch.. it does not crash or anything, just never gets to the stage where it is loaded..
Re: Enderal Launcher not loading up when clicked on - by BasqueGamer
Posted: 16.08.2016 15:43
Aplicación: Enderal Launcher.exe
Versión de Framework: v4.0.30319
Descripción: el proceso terminó debido a una excepción no controlada.
Información de la excepción: System.NullReferenceException
Pila:
en Launcher_01.cs_Functions.workingDirectorySearcher(System.String)
en Launcher_01.cs_Functions.FormFunctionsLoad()
en Launcher_01.mainPan..ctor()
en Launcher_01.cs_Program.Main()


that's what happens when I try to open the launcher. My Skyrim is not intalled in the steam directory because the route was too long for creation kit to find the many resources I have installed. Could it be the reason? Does it only works when it's in that specific directory?
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 2 of 4
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited