SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Nehrim 1.5 english

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=5589

Page 2 of 2
Re: Nehrim 1.5 english - by Fortrond
Posted: 10.11.2011 05:06
Same here, i am glad so much, since i am not buying skyrim until at least two patches.
Re: Nehrim 1.5 english - by helloa
Posted: 10.11.2011 08:18
Thanks Hoxyd, im really excited for this patch, have been wanting to play another game of nehrim but have waited for the new content.
Re: Nehrim 1.5 english - by speedxgrapher
Posted: 10.11.2011 11:11
Next week? Sweet! After finishing Alice: The Madness Returns, I could not resist starting a new bout of Nehrim as an Alemanne, the only race I had not palyed, but I am taking it really slow so as not missing anything new the patch introduces. Go SureAI!
Re: Nehrim 1.5 english - by Deleted User 5815
Posted: 13.11.2011 10:33
The most important part for me are the Nexus Halls! I was so thrilled to do that quest, and very bummed out when I realized I had to wait. :D Not that I'm complaining, SureAI should take their time; they've more than proven their worth and shown that it's better to make sure everything's finished. Thumbs up to you guys! :thumbsup:
Re: Nehrim 1.5 english - by speedxgrapher
Posted: 18.11.2011 16:07
Not to go nagging again but um... guys? The week is almost over. Where's the Engislh Patch 1.5? I need my Nehrim fiiiiiiiix!
Re: Nehrim 1.5 english - by Hazzmat
Posted: 18.11.2011 16:24
Yeah they said a week ago it's going to be released within the next week, so.... where is it?
Re: Nehrim 1.5 english - by Hoxyd
Posted: 18.11.2011 16:38
We are working on weekends :wink: So sunday would be fine.
Re: Nehrim 1.5 english - by helloa
Posted: 18.11.2011 16:43
Thanks Hoxyd, im glad we have a date finally.
Re: Nehrim 1.5 english - by speedxgrapher
Posted: 18.11.2011 17:38
As Igor from Dork Tower would put it: "HUZZAH!!!". :) :) :)
Re: Nehrim 1.5 english - by Ganni
Posted: 19.11.2011 19:38
Amazing news, thanks :D

TBH I uninstalled oblivion with the release of skyrim, looks like I'm reinstalling just to reinstall Nehrim, really curious about the new stuff ;)

You guys rock!
Re: Nehrim 1.5 english - by Antipathy
Posted: 20.11.2011 01:10
I installed the English 1.5 patch and the Nehrim English data esp is mispelled

Nehrim Englisch.esp and now some messages like if you break the magic prohibition thing, it's in German it didn't use to be. I just started playing it again just thougth I would bring these issued to your attention.
Re: Nehrim 1.5 english - by helloa
Posted: 20.11.2011 13:36
When i play nehrim 1.5 should i enable
english.esp
or
englisch.esp
or
both
Re: Nehrim 1.5 english - by Hoxyd
Posted: 20.11.2011 15:11
Thanks for the report. New patch 1.5.0.6 is out now. Renamed the NehrimEnglisch.esp to NehrimEnglish.esp. NehrimEnglish.esp is the right file then to activate.
Re: Nehrim 1.5 english - by helloa
Posted: 20.11.2011 16:20
All right thanks.
Re: Nehrim 1.5 english - by Hazzmat
Posted: 20.11.2011 18:42
Thank you Hoxyd for this addon I am really enjoying it. Now this question might come a bit early and you may not have time to answer it but I'll ask anyway. Now that Skyrim has been released you guys at SureAi are probably making plans for Project 5. I know it's going to take years for it to come which is okay but will the game be about? Will it continue from Nehrim where all the Light-Born have been killed or is the storyline going to be something completely new? Is it still going to take place on Nehrim or on another continent? I know you have already released some information about it but it's in German and not any translator can do it's job properly... Thanks
Re: Nehrim 1.5 english - by helloa
Posted: 20.11.2011 19:29
a lot of translated text was put back into german. For example: the text at the forge, the diary text, achievement earning notification, current Xp, Current learning points, and a lot of misc text. Most of it involves tools or is located in that area where notifications are posted. (the place where it says Autosaving, though that wasnt translated into german)
It wouldnt bother me, but i know almost all of this text was already translated correctly and somehow you accidently reverted it.
Re: Nehrim 1.5 english - by speedxgrapher
Posted: 20.11.2011 20:33
Guys just another quick note: 1.5 runs just fine but 1.5.0.6 comes up as corrupted, whether I download it from the installer or directly to my PC. Any ideas?
Re: Nehrim 1.5 english - by Mitro
Posted: 21.11.2011 04:45
Hazzmat wrote:
Thank you Hoxyd for this addon I am really enjoying it. Now this question might come a bit early and you may not have time to answer it but I'll ask anyway. Now that Skyrim has been released you guys at SureAi are probably making plans for Project 5. I know it's going to take years for it to come which is okay but will the game be about? Will it continue from Nehrim where all the Light-Born have been killed or is the storyline going to be something completely new? Is it still going to take place on Nehrim or on another continent? I know you have already released some information about it but it's in German and not any translator can do it's job properly... Thanks
Here's your answer: http://www.sureai.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=5728

I did this on several requests for information about P5
Re: Nehrim 1.5 english - by Ratters
Posted: 22.11.2011 08:19
Thank you guys so much. Sooo looking forward to playing this again. I've missed roaming around Nehrim.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 2 of 2
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited