SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...)

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=3042

Page 2 of 2
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by TheHawk
Posted: 27.09.2010 01:22
Hi.
Hi everyone,
I did not have problems with finding the graveyard or the house but I have no clue how to catch the thief.
Try storing all your items except for essentials in your item chest. Just keep weapon/ armour a few potions. Should help you move a lot faster.
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by Ellorien
Posted: 27.09.2010 06:10
Thanks, I finished this quest already. I thought I was supposed to actually catch him while he was running... :oops:
Re: Reman Message- Erothin(cant find graveyard...) - by TheHawk
Posted: 27.09.2010 16:25
Ellorien wrote:
Thanks, I finished this quest already. I thought I was supposed to actually catch him while he was running... :oops:
LOL. Thats the beauty of rpg's you never really know what your supposed to do. :lol: :lol: Thanks for the laugh.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 2 of 2
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited