https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=8580
yatol wrote:proving what anyway?
yatol wrote:i knew you couldn't resist either
yatol wrote:anyone can load tesedit and check for errors those "compatibles" mods to see for themselves
bcote25 wrote:I told you why I was replying
yatol wrote:don't know why they let the script spam those useless errors
yatol wrote:anyone can load tesedit and check for errors those "compatibles" mods to see for themselves
yatol wrote:letting the game check if the killmove target isn't a tree don't crash your game, so what?
that's a waste of cpu ressource, some care about performance
yatol wrote:you are replying for the sake of replying
bcote25 wrote:Are you done bloating this thread yet?
yatol wrote:problem is a housing quest script that set global variable _00e_playerhousingbusystate to 100, the condition to enable package 0014102abcote25 wrote:I filed that bug report on Sept 11th. It's an isolated issue pertaining solely to the market district house
As it was affecting figures altered by another Enderal mod in which I fully tested the cause in conjunction with the mod author and filed a report to the devs with pics and a vid. You know..."testing" something...other than loading the game
was i supposed to wait for a fix?
that random gibberish is other bugs of that esm
when i got stuck by the riverville mayor quest, instead of just fixing that and wait for the next problem, took care of most errors it's less time consuming that way
and for the SIXTH time now, the violenz errors mean you are missing those killmoves because their conditions can no longer be met
it's not because you don't crash it work as intended, you are supposed to have those killmoves
that mod need a patch to be use for enderal, there's nothing to debate
Caleb8980 wrote:We have refactored the entire housing system for the next patch.
It now works completely different. Sorry to tell you, but yes, we are indeed fixing problems, but instead of fixing single instances we rather look for more "absolute" solutions.
Caleb8980 wrote:We have refactored the entire housing system for the next patch.
It now works completely different. Sorry to tell you, but yes, we are indeed fixing problems, but instead of fixing single instances we rather look for more "absolute" solutions.
Caleb8980 wrote:otherwise one or both of you will get warned.
Ruse wrote:-shrug- OK I guess I'll post here.
All of these have had a fair amount of playtesting in-game and have had each of their records checked in TES5Edit for any weirdness.
Burn Freeze Shock Effects works out of the box
Deadly Spell Impacts also works. The only thing I haven't tested yet is whether the special snow decals correctly register Enderal's snow. I tested with the medium version.
Better Dynamic Snow and Moss Rocks are in the "Ruffled Feather" optional download. All the statics check out in TES5Edit. It's possible there are some snow statics in Enderal that are not covered by BDS, though.
The Sulphur Rocks main file does not require Dragonborn DLC and all its statics check out in TES5Edit
Better Free Camera just works
EDIT: Forgot to add:
OSA, pose mods in general and Morra's Poser Module for OSA (NSFW SITE but the mod itself is SFW). You just need to run FNIS with the Enderal patch.
Principe Alessandro wrote:Well well I was trying some armor and weapon replacers and I can say that after all they are good to go.
In particular I can attest that:
aMidianBorn Elven Armor http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23125/?
Elven Weapons for Silence http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27726/?
Orcish Weapon Set http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60001/?
Ebony Weapon Replacer http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61818/?
They work without much effort for what I see until now, I am planning to further install even more textures and meshes replacers especially for the skyrim vanilla weapons in order to make feel Enderal as a totally different game from skyrim.
MacSuibhne wrote:Sorry if this question is a bit out of place but what version of SKSE is included in Enderal? My version of LOOT says the included version is not the latest.
The reason I ask is that if I DL a newer version can it, will it, replace the included version? Or is there going to be conflicts?
Stewie wrote:These mods work for me and can be added to the Google spreadsheet.
- No Menu and Loading Smoke
- No Poison Dialogues
- Smaller Cursor
- Superjump
- No Enchantment Restrictions (Haven't used in game yet, assuming it works because it's a SKSE plugin with no esp file)
kedavix wrote:Ruse wrote:-The last I checked, version 1.7.3 of SKSE was included. Extracting and overwriting the DLL with a newer version essentially upgrades it. However, 1.7.3 is currently the latest version published on the official site.MacSuibhne wrote:Sorry if this question is a bit out of place but what version of SKSE is included in Enderal? My version of LOOT says the included version is not the latest.
The reason I ask is that if I DL a newer version can it, will it, replace the included version? Or is there going to be conflicts?
I hope this helps.