SureAI

Forums covering SureAI game titles.

https://forum.sureai.net/

Topic title - Release

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=1267

Page 6 of 6
Re: Release - by Yevgeny
Posted: 28.06.2010 01:33
What exactly does the Nehrim patch do? Since it doesn't help that the posts there are in German. XD
Re: Release - by arvisrend
Posted: 28.06.2010 01:36
Yevgeny wrote:
What exactly does the Nehrim patch do? Since it doesn't help that the posts there are in German. XD
I guess you understand the word "fix". Besides, it adds a new cave, and future patches are going to add more.
Every patch contains all the preceding ones.
Re: Release - by Yevgeny
Posted: 28.06.2010 03:39
I like the idea of adding a new area with every patch, so it will also fix some bugs too?
Re: Release - by f3N3k
Posted: 28.06.2010 07:47
Yevgeny wrote:
I like the idea of adding a new area with every patch, so it will also fix some bugs too?
Since most of the patch description consists of entries starting with "fix [...]" I'd say so.
Re: Release - by Yevgeny
Posted: 01.07.2010 21:52
If I'm correct... then the english version of Nehrim will be coming out soon. I'm just wondering if we have to uninstall our german versions then install the english one or is it a very large patch?
Re: Release - by f3N3k
Posted: 01.07.2010 22:28
Yevgeny wrote:
If I'm correct... then the english version of Nehrim will be coming out soon.
With "soon" defined as "in fewer time than it took to release Nehrim" I'd totally sign that.
Re: Release - by Yevgeny
Posted: 02.07.2010 02:50
I agree. XD

But still I'm confused about the file.
Re: Release - by Arandor
Posted: 02.07.2010 09:36
The English version will come with a completely new installer.
Re: Release - by Yevgeny
Posted: 02.07.2010 18:16
Thanks for that. c:
Re: Release - by Yevgeny
Posted: 03.07.2010 21:23
How about the patches for Nehrim, would they work for the english version? I think they would but I'm not fully sure. XD
Re: Release - by Arandor
Posted: 04.07.2010 10:59
The English version will already include all the patches.
Re: Release - by ChillarN^
Posted: 27.07.2010 13:03
/rez topic

Do you guys have any info about how much translation you've done? Like a percentage?

Still eagerly awaiting the english version so much, I'm actually going to download the german version even if I don't speak a word of german.
Re: Release - by tauntedflail
Posted: 28.07.2010 20:45
ChillarN^ wrote:
/rez topic

Do you guys have any info about how much translation you've done? Like a percentage?

Still eagerly awaiting the english version so much, I'm actually going to download the german version even if I don't speak a word of german.
This. An update for us would be super freaking sweet, please!

Also, does anyone know whether sureai is still working on this? I know they are releasing bugfixes and stuff but also a new cave was added, wasnt it?


And what about mods! Is the German community already modding it? How compatible are already existing mods? Deadly reflexes and such?
Re: Release - by Arandor
Posted: 28.07.2010 20:47
The translation is about to be finished soon and testing will start within the next weeks.
All times are UTC+02:00
Page 6 of 6
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited