mountain of the desert

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

I must be the worst person at ferreting out other sources of help. I am looking for the Mountain in the Desert. I have done Bing search, You tube video and a search in the wiki here. I know the backstory and I know it is in the Powder desert but I can't find the exact location and the journal will not add a marker tot he map.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

the mountain of the quest "Forgotten Homeland, Part I", Kurmai's cave?

yeah, it's pretty hidden, not even marked as anything -
if you explored the desert you probably came across it.

it lies west of the "Old Warehouse of the Duneville's Fruit Coporation" (rolls right off the tongue),
and south of the wild myrad.
[+] pictured
Bild
Bild
hope that helps :)

[+] beware
the possessed in front of the cave might be unkillable, I'm not sure if that bug was fixed.
they should die if you open the console, click on them, type "kill" and enter that.
Mattanja
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 103 Mal

I think he might be referring to "Myths and Legends Volume 4: The Mountain in the Desert". I don't think the exact location is described in the book, but the mountain is somewhere west of Duneville close to Priest Tolgans House:
[+] location
Bild
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

01.06.2018 08:18Mattanja hat geschrieben:
I think he might be referring to "Myths and Legends Volume 4: The Mountain in the Desert". I don't think the exact location is described in the book, but the mountain is somewhere west of Duneville close to Priest Tolgans House:
lol, and that's what i get for not reading books

thank you :oops: :lol:
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

Actually, I know the book itself can be found in the library in Ark. But I read it on the Wiki. So I never went looking for it in Ark.
So in fact, I was looking for the Gargantuan Lizard itself.

It appears I've run out of quests ...except for ones that will not register on the map---Myths and legends, Lost Hearts, and one about a Wanderer(?). And being inclined to completionism (as well as needing EP) I am trying to tie up lose ends before going, irrevocably, into the main quest.

Thank you for the help...
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1