ending level

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

I just got "the notification" that my next choice will lead to the endgame and all other quests will be effectively closed.

What's a good level to have a chance to complete the final quest?

I am a level 65 Blademaster ( I think I have another memory point that Ihaven't assigned) and am clearing Thalgard (with some difficulty) ...I don't have much in the way of magic.

I suspect I can wander around doing dungeon crawls until I reach a higher level but what level would be good?
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

I don't know the actual levels,
but as long as you didn't just rush directly through the mainquest you should be good :)
(it shouldn't get worse than Thalgard I think)

keep in mind though, that the game ends after the mainquest,
you can not keep exploring afterwards ;)
MacSuibhne
Sterndeuter
Sterndeuter
Danksagung erhalten: 2 Mal

20.05.2018 21:08urst hat geschrieben:
I don't know the actual levels,
but as long as you didn't just rush directly through the mainquest you should be good :)
(it shouldn't get worse than Thalgard I think)

keep in mind though, that the game ends after the mainquest,
you can not keep exploring afterwards ;)
I didn't rush AFAIK. I wanted to prolong the game.

That said, I didn't do quest lines that I couldn't find markers for-- such as the wishing wells and so forth
[+] spoiler
(although I did do the Ash widow and I did kill the Steel Guardian) and I do have old Solytris (?) yet to do. I guess I'll do that before I enter the mainquest line.

But aside from the those few I have done every side quest I could including all the bounty quests, and I've crawled a lot of dungeons that had no quest associated with them...just because they were there.

the only reason I followed the mainquest line was because I'd run out of other quests to follow.

As I said, I'm lvl 65 now, but in one of your recent posts you said you were lvl 80 something when you went into Thalgard.

What level were you when you went to the mainquest? And were you a Warrior or a magician? Does it make a difference?
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

yeah, about level 80 or something, mostly as a mage (through extensive exploring) and those are a bit overpowered.
(I tend to get onehitted though.)
(tried melee with several games, it really doesn't work for me :lol: )

as far as I know even something about Level 40 should be enough :)

but, yeah, I have no experience as a warrior :|
Buccaneer
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 41 Mal

It depends on your difficulty setting. If you focused on sneak archer + conjuration (the most overpowered combo), you probably can finish the ending at level 24+ at the easiest level. On Iron Path, the hardest level, I would add about 10. If going mage, perhaps a bit higher. I finished off Thalgard on Iron Path at level 32 (I believe) and it was really hard, harder than the boss battle.
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1