Moderator: Moderatoren

10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Hi guys, we're conducting a small survey to learn more about your opinions on Enderal and the upcoming Forgotten Stories DLC. Help us out by filling this form! Thanks!
saggaris
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Unfortunately, it requires me to sign into Google to fill out the form, I would rather not do that...
When I say rather not, I actually mean I would rather be tied to the back of a stampeding heard of wild buffalo across broken glass every day for eight years than sign anything for Google.

However, I'm sure plenty of others will provide you with feedback for this outstanding game... for which I thank you again
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Me too. I don't have a "sign-in" for google and I don't want one.
Buccaneer
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 41 Mal

11.05.2018 21:53badgesareus hat geschrieben:
Me too. I don't have a "sign-in" for google and I don't want one.
Same here. But I would gladly provide my feedback in another format to this beyond awesome game.
Aporia
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Made a junker email just for this :)
Enderal is my very favourite game so I hope my feedback helps! It was slightly agonizing to limit my choices for what my favourite aspects/characters were but I guess it wouldn't be very helpful if I just picked everything.
saggaris
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Aporia, my gripe is with Google and all they and their subsidiaries stand for, making a junkmail account simply agrees with their policies whether you realise it or not... like wearing a hat and putting on a funny voice doesn't make you someone else.

As ever Pete
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

The survey was created rather spontaneously and therefore we didn't worry too much about the tool / platform we were using. It doesn't matter which tool / platform we would have used anyway, there would always be someone who can't use it because of xyz.

But we will share the results soonish, so everyone can have a look at it.
Aporia
Bettler
Bettler

14.05.2018 23:49saggaris hat geschrieben:
Aporia, my gripe is with Google and all they and their subsidiaries stand for, making a junkmail account simply agrees with their policies whether you realise it or not... like wearing a hat and putting on a funny voice doesn't make you someone else.

As ever Pete
I get that. I wasn't meaning to imply that a throwaway email was a solution for any of the above commenters.
saggaris
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Yeah, sorry Aporia if I sounded off at you a bit there, I just get tired of so many people just allowing massive companies to ride roughshod over people and their lives with no recourse, it seems more people are liable to bend over and say "well, that's the way it is"
I'm 'Old' and I do not take it voluntarily.
Once again sorry for being 'sharp'

As ever Pete
Aporia
Bettler
Bettler

No worries, saggaris, I didn't take it personally :) (phrasing was a bit poor on my part).
I avoid general use of google and their products for the same reason I avoid facebook (and wish I could avoid microsoft, yesh). Making a one-time use junk account for this purpose doesn't really bother me, but I do get your point and understand why others would not find that acceptable.
10 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1