[Announcement] Enderal: Forgotten Stories (DLC)

Moderator: Moderatoren

32 Beiträge Seite 3 von 4
Itkovian
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Greetings!
If you don't mind I have one question about upcoming DLC. I wasn't sure were to ask it, so I post it here. Recently I started my second playthrough with a non-magic character. I stopped it before going to Ark with Jespar, meanwhile I've explored thoroughly Sun Coast doing all stuff I could. And the question is, if I should start a new game when the DlC comes, or is it ok to continue my journey with current character. I would like to aim for the secret ending, but I'm a bit worried about missing it or something else, that I could only expierence with a new character. Thanks!
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Nico said:
Will old saves be compatible with "Forgotten Stories" or will I have to start a new game?

Generally speaking, Forgotten Stories will be compatible with old save-games. However, we advise starting a new play-through, particularly for those players desiring to unlock the hidden ending. Forgotten Stories is designed and balanced so that it fits and enhances the main game rather than as a stand-alone.
SerenaTheUnicorn
Bettler
Bettler

Just a quick question, any estimate on how finished it is? Just curious if we'll see it this year, I might be getting a better computer around Christmas time so I can fully enjoy the beauty of it. owo
evouga
Bettler
Bettler
Danksagung erhalten: 1 Mal

Is there any update on the DLC? I’m quite looking forward to it, but assume a release before 2018 is no longer likely.
Ragnarok
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Danksagung erhalten: 20 Mal

Let us allow the artists to work without pressure. I prefer no rush and their best ;)
CoatRackPerson
Bettler
Bettler

Is there going to be kitty seduce spells!?
CommanderAngel1
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Let me just say that I'm grateful to all the love and effort you've put into making the best expansion/mod for a game that I have ever seen, bar none.

The only thing that comes close is the KOTOR2 Restored Content Mod, but that "merely" restores what was cut (as the title should give away).

But "Enderal"? This is something special. My brother got Skyrim, JUST so he could play this. That's how good it is, compared to Skyrim.

Let me re-iterate: My brother, who loves fantasy over sci-fi, who would rather play a pick-pocket rogue than a super-soldier in the 22nd century... PASSED OVER SKYRIM so he could play this.

Again, thank you very much for this beloved, beautiful thing you have made.
tazz001
Gauner
Gauner

Any word on the release of this DLC

Thanks Gals & Guys Enderal has been an enjoyable story.

I anxiously await this DLC as well as the release of the newest Skyrim by Bethesda if it ever happens.
pinksquirrel
Bettler
Bettler

Excuse me, hi. Could you tell me where in the story I need to stop to unlock the secret ending? Please?
___
Sorry for my English. Thank you.
Stefanie
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 425 Mal

You do not have to ask twice, I already wrote you the answer here.

https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php? ... 1&start=10

You probably will not get another answer before the DLC is released.
32 Beiträge Seite 3 von 4