Infinite loading screen

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
BobOfTheLight
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I just installed Enderal. When I launch the mod, the main menu appears, but it's in a bluish color, instead of black (or whatever the mod one is. Then, when I start a new game, it gives me an "skse memory fix not working" error, but then gives a black loading screen, with text from the mod lore appearing below an empty box, which is weird since after a bit of googling, it turns out all the colors are off, and that there should be an image in the box. Then the game is simply infinitely stuck at that screen. Anyone know how to fix this issue ? Any help will be appreciated. EDIT: After leaving the loading screen on for some time, it gives me a mesh error.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

welcome to the forum :)

did you install on a clean version of Skyrim?
it sounds like there might still be mods installed that didn't get cleared properly.
ENB or something?

you could try to delete the skyrim.ini from ...\Documents\My Games\Skyrim,
that might help
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

No, this has nothing to do with mods.
Upload screenshots of the contents in your ...\Skyrim\.. and ...\Skyrim\Data\ directory. Go to your downloaded installation file and check if the data structure contains more files than your installation directory.
Please also attach your launcher.log, it is located in ...\Skyrim\Enderallauncher\system\log.
To attach files, you need to click on the button "attachments" when creating a reply.
araluen124
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I hit new then yes and the menu disappears and the game is stuck on the nice image of the menu with the music looping forever it isn't that the music is bad but i would like to actually play the game pls if someone has a solution, i would like to hear about it please i don't have any mods activated
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

welcome to the forum :)

I'll just quote the post just above yours,
because we could really use some more infos:
15.09.2017 09:15stuemper hat geschrieben:
No, this has nothing to do with mods.
Upload screenshots of the contents in your ...\Skyrim\.. and ...\Skyrim\Data\ directory.
Go to your downloaded installation file and check if the data structure contains more files than your installation directory.
Please also attach your launcher.log, it is located in ...\Skyrim\Enderallauncher\system\log.
To attach files, you need to click on the button "attachments" when creating a reply.
thank you :)

(and i deleted your post in the other thread, one post about that is enough for now ;) )
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1