Enderal question

Moderator: Moderatoren

6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Kralomax
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Is this an ongoing mod? I am at the point in Ark where I have the choice of buying a house, but to furnish it by crafting could take many, many hours. My main question is, I read that once the main story line is finished, the game ends and you can't play anymore. If this is true, how can you get around not finishing without losing any story content? Thanks for any insight!
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

Yes that's right. When the game is over, it is finished (unlike in Skyrim).
So your house only uses something in the running game.
Enderal is more than a mod. Enderal is an independent game. Based on the Skyrim engine.
urst
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 620 Mal

to add:
the "point of no return" is made pretty clear in the mainquest (which is long)
having a house mainly serves roleplay purposes (since you have access to all crafting stations, beds, and unlimitd storage anyway),
and for that it's definitely worth it.

hope that helps :)
Kralomax
Lumpensammler
Lumpensammler

Thank you for the insight. So as long as I don't continue the main quest story I should be able to play the game pretty non stop? I loved the idea that Skyrim was pretty much never ending. :) I was bothered by the idea of putting hours into the game and it ending and not being able to play anymore! Thanks
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

12.05.2017 14:48Kralomax hat geschrieben:
So as long as I don't continue the main quest story I should be able to play the game pretty non stop?
Yes :wink: :thumbsup:
Buccaneer
Paladin
Paladin
Danksagung erhalten: 41 Mal

12.05.2017 14:48Kralomax hat geschrieben:
Thank you for the insight. So as long as I don't continue the main quest story I should be able to play the game pretty non stop? I loved the idea that Skyrim was pretty much never ending. :) I was bothered by the idea of putting hours into the game and it ending and not being able to play anymore! Thanks
The second time I played, I put about 110 hours into the game, mainly going to the hundreds of places that I missed the first time when I focused mostly on the main quests. In that long playthrough, while I stopped the main quest very early on, the point of no return is very late in the main quests. So, you can technically continue the main quests to the later missions, just say no when the popup appears asking if you want to continue past the point of no return.
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1