Enderal Wiki is not Complete Enough

Moderator: Moderatoren

5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
OrbitStamina
Bettler
Bettler

Hey guys! So I am currently on my second playthrough of Enderal, and considering that I had played through the game once already, and that for this second run I was going to do a lot more quests, dungeons, etc. than my first run. I thought I'd take my knowledge of the game that I have from both runs and put it on the Enderal wiki. When I looked at the wiki I noticed a number of things that I thought were problems. Pages were not linked properly, a lot of important information was left out certain pages, and some characters and quests didn't even have pages! So I took it upon myself to contribute what I could to the wiki, and i will continue to do so. Most of my work so far has been putting more detail into existing pages, linking them together properly, and correcting any grammar errors, though I did make a page for Dunwat and added some info to Calia's page. So the reason I'm letting ya'll know about this is because this game deserves a fleshed-out, well-rounded wiki. So if those of you with great knowledge about the game could help expand the wiki a bit, that would be great for everyone, especially those new to the game, Thanks all!
ikachan
Bettler
Bettler

the german version of the wiki is a little more filled in last I checked. Perhaps a quick and easy way to fill in the english wiki would be putting the german pages through google translate and then proof reading them.
Calibrax
Gauner
Gauner

Set Item/s Tracker Armor set is still missing as well
Kermit 61
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 525 Mal

kassandra
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 7 Mal

Hello!
Some time ago I also asked for help :D
https://forum.sureai.net/viewtopic.php?t=10602

I really loved working on Nehrim Wiki, but due to some family/professional issues my time is greatly limited. But soon I will try to deovte some time and heart into it one more time ;) The problem is that I am not familiar with the CS. In Nehrim Wiki it was Garnet who put the majority of all the CS content into the Wiki.

If you would be so kind I would like to know who's responsible for the whole Wikia, is that you, Tilliboy?:)
I have a few suggestions, and I would like to keep in touch with other wiki-editors. I know that you're using Discord now (thank you for the invitation and I really promise to use it someday ;), but what do you think about creating a group on Facebook?
5 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1