Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

We can finally present to you the second devblog about the "Forgotten Stories" DLC. Today we will take a look at a brand new class: "The Phasmalist".

Thanks to GamesNine for recording and voicing the video.
German and english subtitles are available!

Let us know what you think about the video!
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Some questions:

1. When I start a new game, at what level will it be practical for me to use this class?

2. Will this class have 3 different disciplines like the other classes?

3. Will progression of this class (or it's disciplines if there are any) to level 10 result in any new affinities with other classes/disciplines?

4. If this class, being outside the law, will require the support of wild mages, have you added more wild mage NPCs that are peaceful and don't attack right away?
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

1.) Basically from the start. You will have a "tutorial quest" regarding the class.

2.) No, there is only one discipline ("The Phasmalist") planned..

3.) Yes, there will be new affinities for the Phasmalist (Was also mentioned in the video at the very end, I believe ;) ).

4.) This feature is still pending because of balancing issues - so I can't give you a final answer if it will be implemented. But theoretically, yes, there would be more wild mages ( =merchants) who are peaceful in the wilderness.
RangerScout
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

First of all... congratulations for that amazing work! SureAI and Enderal Team should earns much more attention! You guys are incredible bringing to us such a fine Enderal expansion like this Forgotten Stories and all it's content, please, keep on that way Enderal Team, keep pushing forward, I'll always support you all.

But I have to ask, is this new content will cause some bugs/crashes to Enderal game base, or is this more stable?

Another thing, there will be another expansios/DLC's after the Forgotten Stories?
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1