7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Prophets and Prophetesses,

we're glad to show you this first episode of our new Enderal-Forgotten Stories Devblog. Thanks to GamesNine for recording this! (Video is only in english, I'm working on subtitles for english and german.)

Also, Nicolas Lietzau, our project lead, is now on Patreon. While there aren't any rewards as of yet, you can support his creative work if you wish.

Enjoy! :)
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Looks like a lot of work went into these new magics. The video mentioned the new mystical spells available at level 60 -- I presume that means the appropriate magic skill level of 60, not a player level of 60.
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

It does mean a player level of 60, but they can be found anytime - and learned once the player has the according perk and skill level.
badgesareus
Schicksalsknechter
Schicksalsknechter
Danksagung erhalten: 133 Mal

Hmmm, players will already be pretty buffed up by the time they reach level 60. I'm curious about the balancing. What's left to kill that would require more powerful spells? Will there be new, powerful enemies and/or bosses? Will some old, existing enemies become stronger? Will enemies such as wild mages be able to use such spells against us?

Also I'm wondering about this storage chest that can magically be used. Do I have to transfer items to it specifically, apart from the normal storage chests, so it is not linked to the normal storage chests?

Wow, lots to think about in one short video. I look forward to #2!
Nicolas Samuel
Writer
Writer
Schöpfer
Schöpfer
Danksagung erhalten: 682 Mal

Maybe we will tune down the required level to 50, but we actually want players to find rather than buy them - thus the level cap. :)
Hazzmat
Magier
Magier
Danksagung erhalten: 15 Mal

Will there be new regular music tracks?
MarvinKp
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Stadtwache
Stadtwache
Danksagung erhalten: 22 Mal

Most of the new music will be for special scenes and for some new charakters. But there will also be additional ambient music for the undercity and maybe a more decent explore track for Ark.
7 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1