6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Walked blessed,

the whole soundtrack, aswell as all bard songs (english and german) are now downloadable via the Enderal Launcher or directly here.

The size of the download is 1.3 GB (MP3). Maybe we will upload a lossless version - depends on the demand.

The whole Soundtrack + bard songs are also available at our Youtube channel.

If you enjoyed Enderal, please consider to vote for Enderal at the SXSW Gaming Awards! We are nominated as "Fan Creation of the Year".

Thank you :)
Deleted User 23162

Wait, it was updated? I just downloaded this recently. -_-;
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Yes, today we added the bard songs to the Soundtrack :)
Deleted User 23162

I should have waited. Now I will have to re-download. x_x; Unless of course I can be given the ones that were added separately? :wink:
Milkcut
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I absolutely love the soundtrack! Great work!
But one thing: My mp3-player has trouble loading the songs and I noticed, that there is a cover picture of about 3 MB in every sound file. I removed it with the program mp3tag and everything is working fine now. Is this intentional? I think you could reduce the size of the download by quite a bit, if you just leave the cover out of the files. But thats just my 2 cents.
Anyway, I am so glad for the opportunity to listen to the bard songs now too! Thank you for this whole OST again! :)
edit:typo
iaval
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Thank you, the soundtrack is superb! Pretty much hit the spot as an inspiration for my own work, or rather motivation to stop procrastinating and compose something. :lol:
BTW, +1 from me for lossless version, should you decide to release it.
6 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1