Enderal nominated as "Fan Creation of the Year"!

Moderator: Moderatoren

4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

Awesome news!

Enderal is nominated at the SXSW Gaming Awards as "Fan Creation of the Year".

The winner is decided 50/50 by fan votes and a jury.

If you enjoyed Enderal please cast us your vote at the Awards homepage! Just follow the link above and scroll down to the category "Fan Creation of the Year" - Voting is possible without any registration!

Thank you all, guys!
Deleted User 23162

This will be an easy vote. ^-^

*casts Fallout: Revelation - MechanicalCakeTV*

Kidding... :P

*...Enderal*
quantumwitcher
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Easy indeed. I haven't had a GAME let alone mod to simply immerse me hard into a beautiful world and intriguing story for pretty long..
gravelcords
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

I can't think of a game more worthy of this award; my vote is cast! I started this game after coming off my second playthrough of Fallout 4. Frankly, I was a little bored, and couldn't find anything that grabbed me. Then I found Enderal, and being a huge Skyrim fan, why not?

This mod frankly is exceeding every expectation I had for it. Voice acting is great, which is usually a weak point in other mods I've tried. The ambient background noises are realistic, and really help in establishing the character of the story. And the story: just great IMHO, and some of the quests are nicely challenging (some are goofy, but I can ignore that for the good stuff). I'm at level 47, and just bumped the difficulty to the top. If I wasn't challenged at Master (which was happening a bit), this bumped things up, especially with Mages!

Again, congratulations for the exceptional work on the game; you certainly deserve the award. 8)
4 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1