C++ runtime error CTD

Moderator: Moderatoren

2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1
Alex Black
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Message I get after launching enderal on the home loading screen just before in puts the writing to choose a new game ect. it crashes to desktop.

Then an official Microsoft message comes across

Microsodt Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program:

Program:
c\Games\Steam\steamaps\common\Skyrim\TESV.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the applications support team for more information.

End message

This started yesterday when I started adding mods. I thought I broke something. I uninstalled Skyrim and enderal and all my mods. I spent the whole day redoing everything. When I was finished it did the same thing again. I did all the internet tricks commands in the dos prompt. Opening VCRedist and launching vcredist_x86.exe to clean check and finaly replace the c++ application. I did all the conventional fixes on the internet. No good.

I checked the game with no mod it worked fine. Then with about 50 mod still ok. At 126 plugins it does this. I am a expert when it comes to setting up games with mod. So its not me I know all the tricks I can run 600 esp's with merge patches in regular skyrim so this is nothing. I also know how to pick the mods to work with projects such as enderal

can you help?
stuemper
Enderal Team
Enderal Team
Schwarzer Wächter
Schwarzer Wächter
Danksagung erhalten: 1240 Mal

(Closed your double post over in the bug tracker.)

Well, this seems like an issue with at least one of your mods.
Test them out, one by one and you'll eventually find out which one is causing the problem.

Enderal is already "heavily modded". It's not the real Skyrim.esm anymore, and some original Skyrim Scripts are also missing, so Skyrim mods won't work properly.

It could also be that your PC does get to it's limit. Skyrim is a 32 bit application, so it probably can't use all the ressources your PC might have.
2 Beiträge Seite 1 von 1